**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade or Venom?

Okay so I may have asked this to a couple of other people but I have my 5* venom and blade both at R3. I'm soon going to get to 4 T2A and can R4 a 5*. Both are unawakened. I have Sparky (R5) and Ghost rider (R4) as 4*s both awakend and I use the trinity in AW and AQ. But i am open to change this. I also really enjoy playing with Venom. So who should I R4? I also have Magik

Some other 4*s I have:
- Voodoo (Awakened)
- Medusa (Awakened)
- Wolverine (A)
- Star Lord (A)
- Gwenpool
- Archangel (A)
- Iceman
- Quake (A)
- Red hulk (A)

Blade or Venom? 69 votes

Venom
28%
Whododo872Kossukosehar7ishNojokejaymEarth23416ThesurvivlistBlackFreQuencyPlagueisBaneTejas300Mitchell35WelderofortuneRandomizerRuns_4ramanshSpiderBroKG05_1LostReplica23Adman0726AlexAvalonMarri_2MKT03 20 votes
Blade
63%
winterthurJh_DezSpity68Riise81SpideyAnurag1606Solrac_2JohnyzeroSpiritOfVengeanceOrcDovahkiinvinniegainzG0311AanthoDingaloYouconfusedJyotishkaJayProngssaanandAustin555555spktobala 44 votes
Wait for someone else (Like if I ever get a domino)
2%
aer20MeniscusMaster2 2 votes
Magik
4%
Duke_SilverInfineightThug29 3 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Blade
    Get Blade out of the way first then Venom next.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Venom
    Venom has so many uses
    Unless you need to clear a lot of content and have the trinity, go venom imo
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Venom
    As you progress you will encounter more IMIW in war, and the Blade Prey are no longer in war. Venom will deal with IMIW. Venom also inhibits spider evades and just does great dmg overall.

I have that choice coming up soon too and for me it's Venom. I have run a 4* maxed Trinity for the longest time, but at the point that a R4 5* Blade became an option for me, he had become far less necessary in AW or EQ and I noticed I left my trinity benched quite a lot, while I really have been using Venom R3 5* much more, both in AW and EQ. AQ I never used Trinity because they were always tied up in other stuff.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Magik
    I’d go with Venom or Magik.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade is still one of the best content clearing champs out there...he will give u a lot of value for the rankup
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Venom
    venom clearly the game is steering away from blade alot of defensive characters out meant to make blade less useful, while venom gets more and more useful
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Blade
    I would say you only need ghost rider and blade to activate villain danger sense and guaranteed judgements respectively. Sparky isn't as important in the trinity and can potentially be swapped out for venom if you need an IMIW counter.
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    Venom
    I have both 5* duped each r4 and each duped around 100 sig... I'm debating r5 them both... Blade is the obvious choice for LOL but I think VENOM is better for AW due to crushing Imiw and any Spiderman node or boss. I already have r5 Medusa, R5 domino, and r5 omega and venom, blade or capiw is my next. Very tough call but I'd lean toward venom because if I do blade I have to use up a spot for ghost rider and I have many good r4 or r5 champs that I'd rather have there. @Clydania I think venom is under rated and belongs in same convo has hyperion corvus and Medusa.
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    Venom
    And btw. He's the best bleeder in the game. Maybe AA is better but he's top 2
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Blade
    From the look of your post it seems that this is going to be your 1st 5 star R4? Hands down Blade if it's your 1st. He's the better content clearer out there. Venom is better at iron mans, Spideys but that's about it. Rest everywhere Blade shines more. I imagine war may not be the most priority for you, even if it is Blade is a great attacker himself. If you are beginner or middle gamer and need to complete or explore act 5 then Blade is the best bet. Venom loses all shine on buffet node.