**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 -STAR AWAKEN GEM OFFERS

PLEASE VOTE MAKE THIS GAME BETTER AGAIN.n2dvoard83x8.gif
jole6f4e7li0.gif

5 -STAR AWAKEN GEM OFFERS 70 votes

5 STAR AWAKEN GEM CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
58%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEbuffajrLe_Marv_8MasscaligarelinquoStar_Lord_Sungjusername7312SpiritOfVengeanceSuperSam57NojokejaymShaheerFIazAhitlawHahaboboNoWayBroYouconfusedmozzyShaunomay86Strikerrx8 41 votes
5 STAR AWAKEN GEM GENRIC WITH SIGNATURE STONES
30%
TacoScottySnakeEyes69gatra_hpCpcBoyboyHairyslugJdub1250G0311PawnyExpress_fr3do_CupidJayProngsAdvKanyudiggit777FrankdatankspktobalaSjr38SSofLimboChampioncriticgauravtheslayerThe_mad_hatter1 21 votes
5 STAR AWAKEN GEM BUNDLE
11%
BlackSaChiAnonymous346My_SuperiorDankestChefpfm007Only_AlonerLostReplica23Nichj99 8 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wheres the no option?
  • 5 STAR AWAKEN GEM CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
    Maximus to your question I just want a offer that says 5 star awaken gem to other players people in reddit are getting pissed off too that there hasn’t been a 5 star awaken gem class offer or a generic one at least the fact
    That’s cool 😎I need one too really badly .! It will be a nice Christmas offer from kabam for sure if they allow it.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    5 STAR AWAKEN GEM GENRIC WITH SIGNATURE STONES
    I would stash it for whenever I need it.
  • 5 STAR AWAKEN GEM GENRIC WITH SIGNATURE STONES
    I feel that we should be offered the chance to buy a 5* awakening gem offer at least twice a year...5* are supposee to be the future of the game as stated by Kabam...so why not up the ante on the 5* offers?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Maximus to your question I just want a offer that says 5 star awaken gem to other players people in reddit are getting pissed off too that there hasn’t been a 5 star awaken gem class offer or a generic one at least the fact

I ask since i have the generic one from cyber Monday. I haven't used it, and i suspect i won't, since I've gotten by with unduped champs so far, which include 4/55 corvus, gr, aa, x23 (4/55 modok is already duped). There's literally no other 5 star right now that seems worth it aside from lefty, so i was just curious what others would use it on. For the record i got the packages for all the other rank up stuff and the AGs were a throw-in.

Cyber Monday deal was not a generic AG. I remember because I wanted Mutant but got a tech.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Why are you always yelling?
    THANKS TOO ALL WHO VOTED Great questions and good feed back is nice. We can keep this going let everyone see this and kabam hopefully they can make a change. Thanks to all who voted .! :):)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    5 STAR AWAKEN GEM CHOOSE YOUR CLASS
    Last awakening gem I got was for a tech and the game gives me no 5 star tech. I was upset I pulled the one gem I absolutely had zero need for. I'm sorry but when you start throwing around money like that they should get you select class.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    THANKS TOO ALL WHO VOTED Great questions and good feed back is nice. We can keep this going let everyone see this and kabam hopefully they can make a change. Thanks to all who voted .! :):)

Not much of a question. All the choices are yes. If you want real feedback then give options