**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Aegon Omni God!

Trust me when I tell you a maxed out, duped Aegon is the Hero to have. I recently fought both uncollected Night Thrasher and Darkhawk using Aegon, making the EQ a breeze. Check out the damage output on YouTube! https://youtu.be/LMg9ObeTslU

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Legit dude!
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    what on earth is a omni-god?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm debating taking my R4 sig 70 5* to r5 over my 6* domino (unawakened) to r2.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Aegon is too ridiculous.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Aegon requires several fights to build up - with low combo / persistent charges he is pretty meh - therefore he has a good balance. You have to invest in him over a quest to get him to legendary strength
  • Options
    SirquixoteSirquixote Posts: 2
    Omni = Omnipotente. I guess I’m trying to convey that this guy is leaps and bounds beyond other current “god tier” heroes when it comes to damage output.
  • Options
    Aegon is good for those who can maintain a large combo of you ever get hit at combo 30 is pretty much not a big thing, if you are a pro player who play for fun Will bring you a lots of fun challenging yourself but if this is your first time in LoL or you are trying to complete I don't thing is a good idea, if you have it and as defender in AW may be a good choice but for regular super mision or season if you are not keeping large combos better some others
  • Options

Domino is a better choice for defender in AW but you didn't specify your 5* character so if this a Kamala yes 5* r5 your best option, if this is a Blade don't waste your resources
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Ey! I found your post. -Steel
  • Options
    PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Izalco wrote: »

Domino is a better choice for defender in AW but you didn't specify your 5* character so if this a Kamala yes 5* r5 your best option, if this is a Blade don't waste your resources

Domino is not a defender, you're gonna want to use her as offense. I only say this since I haven't fought a domino that's beat me in AW since she originally came out.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Izalco wrote: »
    Aegon is good for those who can maintain a large combo of you ever get hit at combo 30 is pretty much not a big thing, if you are a pro player who play for fun Will bring you a lots of fun challenging yourself but if this is your first time in LoL or you are trying to complete I don't thing is a good idea, if you have it and as defender in AW may be a good choice but for regular super mision or season if you are not keeping large combos better some others

Aegon has combo shield when opponent evades and when he uses a heavy
    Plus his combos carry over to next fight as per his persistent charge which keeps increasing
    He's great for LOL
    One of the best champs for it even