**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will cheating stop

My alliance recently won gold 3. Since the new season began we noticed that we are instantly being crushed every time in the war. I reached out to the horrible customer assistance that Kabam has and got the answer of good luck in the future. We actually faced another alliance that was able to change our statistics I had the proof and everything but of course that doesn’t matter.
I’m sorry Kabam but seasons either need to be stopped until you can actually stop the amount of cheating going on or hire people who actually care about the people spending money on the game. Not the ones that cheat to win, or are favored by you.
I can’t be the only one that has noticed that the same alliances keep winning.

P.S. if this gets closed by Kabam moderators you have done nothing but prove my point of favoritism.

Comments

• doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Change stats or probably you were matched with an alliance having better skills than yours. Anyways what kind of proof do you have? Share it here and see if community can help.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Changing stats?

That's a new one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Alliances can't change your Stats. I know that cheating is a problem, but that's not a thing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    The higher you go in AW brackets, the harder the competition... that's not cheating.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    When alliance bases get added, oh wait