**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion sig.

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
I recently explored act 5 and want to know if hyp gets any benefits from his sig? Cause then i would awaken him

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Buff duration, pretty good, but not worth a 5* gem in my opinikn
  • I wouldn’t use a general gem on him unless you plan on R5ing him. But his signature is a considerable improvement.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    These guys have no idea what they are saying. Hyperion benefits immensely from being awakened especially as a 5* I have him at 5/65 and the increased buff duration makes a world of difference. That being said he is well worth a class gem. As far as a generic goes I’m not sure if I would use it because they are so valuable

I know how valuable it is tohyperion, but others benefit more, like Medusa or even Corvus I think. Hyperion is by no means a bad option though
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    These guys have no idea what they are saying. Hyperion benefits immensely from being awakened especially as a 5* I have him at 5/65 and the increased buff duration makes a world of difference. That being said he is well worth a class gem. As far as a generic goes I’m not sure if I would use it because they are so valuable

I know how valuable it is tohyperion, but others benefit more, like Medusa or even Corvus I think. Hyperion is by no means a bad option though

Corvus doesn’t need it, Enemy is usually dead before 20 hits anyway
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Well sir,
    if you use the gem, level his sig to around 40, you’ll see how big the difference is
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Use generic only on those champs who are crappy without their signatures. Hyp isn't one of them!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't suggest using it on him. His Buff Duration is helpful, but countless Champs benefit more from it than him.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used a cosmic gem on Hype and no regrets. Was going to take him to r5 but considering Domino and CAIW. Love my Hype though
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »
    Well sir,
    if you use the gem, level his sig to around 40, you’ll see how big the difference is

He’s talking about 5* sig 40 is for 4*s. Gives hypes 45% buff duration when he caps at 50%. As a 5* he needs a much higher sig level. But still an amazing champ. Idk about generic. I feel like generic worth champs are ones who “need” to be awakened to be godly. Hypes is godly without it.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    i got a mutant which i used on my AA that i took to 55/55 recently and then i had to choose with generic between Ghost Rider , Killmonger and Hyperion. I already awakend my others such as Magik , Blade etc but i used the Generic on Hyperion cause im planning to 65/65 him first but i just want to know if it was good choice. I still need to do a LoL run tho.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Hyperion does not need a high signature level as a 5 star 30-40 levels is enough to get him to 90/95% of his potential ... his max buff duration extension is 75% at those sig levels you are already above 70%
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Worth a class gem and sig 20 is good enough
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Let us know what you think of the awakened 5/65 Hyperion! congrats man- you just won the game
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have him as a 5/65, sig 100 increases buff duration by like 73%. It caps at 75% for a full sig 200, so by the time you hit 50-100, you have the vast bulk.

In comparison, 4* Hypy caps at 50%.

Basically, your power gain is permanently on, by the time the previous one drops off, you're ready for a new one to pop up. And the furies you generate from your heavy last significantly longer, so after one heavy, you're ready for SP1, and if you do 2 heavies for more furies, you're almost at SP2, and you knock them into orbit.

For what it's worth, it should also increase his heal duration by similar amounts.