**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seasonal Calendar Notification

2»

Comments

• Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Iz tru, i also got said notification with nothing in game
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    To be honest xmas is in 9 days from today, to make the 7 day holiday calender that would kick off on wednesday and end on xmas tuesday which would be 7 days exactly.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If memory serves, last year it ended on New Years. It's a 2-Week Calendar. Not sure if it's the same format or not.
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    entitle
    Mod, administrator any thing you can tell us, if calendar starts today and we don't have it we get shafted cuz we missed a day because it didn't show up?

If it's through no fault of our own, I'm sure they'll make adjustments. This number of people not seeing it tells me it's not just going to cut everyone off a day. Lol.
    Hopefully I want them goodies lol, I've logged on everyday for over 2 years
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    It's been a two week calendar each year that started off on the 17th or 16th. Kind of odd to have no word on it at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Didn't see it either. Classic. Can't help but laugh.

(Insert Jonah J. Jameson gif here)

I must be tired. I had the wrong Jameson in mind when I read that. Lol. Funny, I'm not even a fan. XD
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf way word? Is this a bug? No calendar? Or was it meant to come out now
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    But after them basically exchanging last year's $0.99 summoners choice 4* crystal for a $20 version this year I'm not crossing my fingers that we'll see anything remotely generous.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

Looks like we jumped the gun a little with that notification. It went out a little earlier than it should have. Now that we've already ruined the surprise, we can confirm that there is a Holiday Calendar coming, and that it will be live on December 19th at 00:00 UTC (December 18th at 4pm PST).

Sorry for the confusion and the false start!

Awesome. Good to know. Thanks Miike.
  • Options
    Starts tomorrow.
  • Options
    Well there we go thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    We all know it's coming yay
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    I see what ya did there with me comment but you ain't got rid of me yet boy!

I am vengeance! I am the knight! I AM BATMAN!
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Looks like we jumped the gun a little with that notification. It went out a little earlier than it should have. Now that we've already ruined the surprise, we can confirm that there is a Holiday Calendar coming, and that it will be live on December 19th at 00:00 UTC (December 18th at 4pm PST).

Sorry for the confusion and the false start!

i'm going to decline the 5 yard false start penalty thus starting the calendar today
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    DalBot wrote: »
    But after them basically exchanging last year's $0.99 summoners choice 4* crystal for a $20 version this year I'm not crossing my fingers that we'll see anything remotely generous.

Forgive me if I'm a little slow but what $20 crystal are you referring to?
  • Options
    DalBot wrote: »

Forgive me if I'm a little slow but what $20 crystal are you referring to?

The $20 Offer that came recently. He was making a connection that wasn't there. Two totally different Offers about a year apart.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Looks like it will be a 7 day calendar rather than the 14 day last year so will be interesting what the rewards are
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Looks like it will be a 7 day calendar rather than the 14 day last year so will be interesting what the rewards are

How do you make that assumption? It will probably be 2 weeks like it has always been but will run over a few days into the new year. It will also probably be no different to last year which will disappoint many