**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make duel interesting again!

I have tons of duel credit rotting in my stash, but all I do is just go to inventory and sell them all for gold. And yeah, thinking back to the tedious day of duel skirmish Alliance Event, I never want that to ever come back.
But let me go straight to the point, I want to assign buff nodes for my duel target, and multiply the reward by the target/attacker PI ratio.
Usually, all of my best champs are stuck in AW and AQ (11 best champs to be exact) then I use those weak champs to complete EQ heroic or class catalyst quest. Those days are boring. Sometimes I want to practice but all I can do I fighting dumb Winter Soldier. But then I get wreck in AW with unblockable L1 CSpidey, or stun immune Medusa, or power gain Hyperion, or bane Nightcrawler, many more BS things. I want to practice, but Duel are too easy, I switch Nightcrawler everytime, but it's super hard to switch in AW with nodes on.
If assign nodes for Duel happens, it would become the most fun thing in the game, because it's challenging, and at the same time, there's no guilty of losing like AW, just quit and duel again. And it will be the best environment for players to improve their skills. Kabam, please listen to me and invest in this feature, people will love the game again.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    When we're they ever interesting to begin with
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    It's an awesome idea, and one that I suggested previously, but the request just fell on deaf ears and blind eyes apparently, because nobody responded or seemingly even considered it. I guess because it would lessen the likelihood of deaths in AW and other events with ridiculous nodes if everyone could actually practice and get better without risk. Bottom line, it makes too much sense and would affect the money that players spend on revives and potions, so it is not likely to happen.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    There are duel contest rooms on Line. Mvinceable and Katy Candy have featured it on their channels. All rewards are community based though. Seems like an untapped area for Kabam. If they created a weekly duel challenge with a Kabam created profile and some arbitrary requirements then it might be interesting again. Until then, unless you're doing these duel challenges like these YouTubers then these credits are useless outside of practice for war fights.
  • Jwallace25 wrote: »
    It's an awesome idea, and one that I suggested previously, but the request just fell on deaf ears and blind eyes apparently, because nobody responded or seemingly even considered it. I guess because it would lessen the likelihood of deaths in AW and other events with ridiculous nodes if everyone could actually practice and get better without risk. Bottom line, it makes too much sense and would affect the money that players spend on revives and potions, so it is not likely to happen.

Kabam is a big company, they shouldn't be so shortsighted. When they suck players' blood like vampires, people quit, that's actually losing money in the long run. But if Kabam can help players get better, they will makes the huge amount of money because players recommend the game to their friends, or just because players happy and don't quit. And if we can make the game difficult by ourselves and have ro responsibility of losing, we will log in several times a day. That's actually what makes profit for Kabam.
  • There are duel contest rooms on Line. Mvinceable and Katy Candy have featured it on their channels. All rewards are community based though. Seems like an untapped area for Kabam. If they created a weekly duel challenge with a Kabam created profile and some arbitrary requirements then it might be interesting again. Until then, unless you're doing these duel challenges like these YouTubers then these credits are useless outside of practice for war fights.

I know the duel challenge. Frankly, I tried, I can't compete with top skill guys there, got wreck everytime when evade Venom L2, lol. And don't you think that assign nodes for duel can make this trend on Mvinceable even more fun?
    The point is I can't get familiar with certain new nodes, but I have no way to practice, and the expiring duel credits in my stash make me think of this idea.
  • Really? nobody care about duel anymore?
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I want to upvote this thread in the forums because having a duel system like this would benefit the players SO MUCH!!!!

Sometimes, just warming up to how the AI handles a certain champ with the buffs on a particular node is all you need to do to get in the right groove.