Holiday Calendar Expectations

2»

Comments

  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 214 ★★
    Dream- t2 alpha, t5 basic
    Reality - disappointment
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Crushing disappointment.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 290 ★★
    I'm expecting some T5B shards (up to 9000) and a full T2Alpha + the regular trimmings of course. Time will tell.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    ICELAFOX wrote: »
    sd__white wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Expectation? This is coming off as entitled. Not saying you are but it sounds that way. Perhaps say what are your hopes or what’s your wishlist.

    NO, HE SAID WHAT HE SAID — "what are your expectations" yes, I'm entitled! I'm using my time out of my day/life to play their game. I do expect free stuff, and it better be something GOOD + USEFUL!!

    do you get free lunch at work. does your utility bills says to you - you not paying this month, its free - do you get a free meal from a fast food restaurant every month, without a coupon?

    Lol, what terrible analogies.

    Many businesses are adding benefits to their employees like free lunch/day care or unlimited vacation or work from home Fridays ect. to entice the best employees.

    And so many restaurants have loyalty or points programs to reward you for eating there, especially fast food ones.

    MCOC is competing with thousands of other mobile games/activities for our time and money. You might think it's dumb to expect our time to be rewarded but that's not good business.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 517 ★★
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    Meh... i couldn’t expect nothing good for this year mate. Been disappointed by the anniversary calender.. 🤣

    Expect nothing... still We'll get dissapointed :D
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    I don't assume we have one. If one doesn't come, I won't be on the disappointment train.

    its good to keep your expectations low, that way there will be no disappointment when it doesnt work out.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 403 ★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    DAY 1: 4* Crystal
    DAY 2: Greater Boosts x3
    DAY 3: 2000 5* shards
    DAY 4: 3000 5* shards
    DAY 5: 5000 5* shards
    DAY 6: T2 Alpha x2
    DAY 7: T5 Basic x1

    Integral is on the good good! :D
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Chadhogan wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a 7* Batman and a skill awakening gem for him 😎

    He's going to be tech with all his gadgets an stuff

    He's going to be cosmic since he can pull literally anything from the black hole that is inside his utility belt.

    mystic because hes batman
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 403 ★★★
    Expect nothing so you won't be disappointed.

    I do look forward to the threads and YouTube videos on the disappointments. I get a little chuckle out of them. lol
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,506 ★★★★
    If the keep the trend of previous calender we should get a t2a
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 592 ★★
    1 6* + 5 5* + 4t2a and 1 t5b


    shards
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Hoping for

    4* Shards
    5* Shards
    4* AG Crystal
    Greater Gifting Crystals
    LGC
    Greater Golden Crystals
    T2A
    T4CC
    T5BC Fragment Crystals
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Maybe do the calendar based on where you are in the game
    So maybe do calendars for each stage of progression such as
    Act 1 beaten
    Act 2 beaten
    Act 3 beaten
    Act 4 beaten
    Uncollected
    Elders bane
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Drooped1
    Not really.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Maybe do the calendar based on where you are in the game
    So maybe do calendars for each stage of progression such as
    Act 1 beaten
    Act 2 beaten
    Act 3 beaten
    Act 4 beaten
    Uncollected
    Elders bane

    100 percent lol
    100 percent variant

    That's better
    100% lol maybe but variant is too new I find to base a reward of it
  • YotzYotz Posts: 110
    Hopefully Kabam will make it up to us with the holiday calendar. Kabam dropped the ball big time with the anniversary week. No 10% attack/health boost for the week, no 2* arena for a 5* cristal, no $1 offer. Last year was amazing and got the community excited about the game once again. This year it was complete disappointment. It is free stuff, but it is also a community appreciation week, and it allows kabam to show how much they appreciate us, and right now it seems like they appreciate us much less than they did last year. This week seemed very 2016. That being said, the expectation is no less than one fully formed tier 2 alpha in that calendar and another one in January, plus one ranked down ticket to begin the new year, just like they did last year.
    I'm still hoping they bring back that 2* arena for a 5* cristal, even though last year it got me a juggernaut, but still, I could feel the appreciation coming from kabam. It motivated me this year to build up my 2* roster, to take advantage of any opportunity to grab 2* characters that aren't part of the phc's.... And when payoff time comes around, there's a whole lot of nothing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,489 ★★★★★
    Yotz wrote: »
    Hopefully Kabam will make it up to us with the holiday calendar. Kabam dropped the ball big time with the anniversary week. No 10% attack/health boost for the week, no 2* arena for a 5* cristal, no $1 offer. Last year was amazing and got the community excited about the game once again. This year it was complete disappointment. It is free stuff, but it is also a community appreciation week, and it allows kabam to show how much they appreciate us, and right now it seems like they appreciate us much less than they did last year. This week seemed very 2016. That being said, the expectation is no less than one fully formed tier 2 alpha in that calendar and another one in January, plus one ranked down ticket to begin the new year, just like they did last year.
    I'm still hoping they bring back that 2* arena for a 5* cristal, even though last year it got me a juggernaut, but still, I could feel the appreciation coming from kabam. It motivated me this year to build up my 2* roster, to take advantage of any opportunity to grab 2* characters that aren't part of the phc's.... And when payoff time comes around, there's a whole lot of nothing.

    So, so, so, so wrong on so many levels here. The anniversary week is the same as last year. 10% is summoner appreciation week.

    2* Arena was the road ton1 million Facebook challenge seperate from anniversary week.

    $1 Crystal was different event altogether.

    They didn't drop the ball, you just dont remember what actually happened. I mean I know there isnt any way to perform a internet search or anything like to prove any of this but hey, I just use my memory.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    My two front teeth
  • Spurgeo14Spurgeo14 Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Maybe 500 premium shards or a 2*
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 457
    I started a 2nd account when they had the $1 4* and easy 5* arena. I think there was a t2a in the holiday calendar as I have a full (almost 2) in that account but act 2 is as much as I completed.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 517 ★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    Meh... i couldn’t expect nothing good for this year mate. Been disappointed by the anniversary calender.. 🤣

    Expect nothing... still We'll get dissapointed :D

    I must admit it... I was so wrong

    7nf7fpnbx95d.jpg

    Thank you Kabam!
  • Jewlz666Jewlz666 Posts: 7
    I hope it's a 7* crystal

    7* Iron Patriot? :D
Sign In or Register to comment.