R4 5* dilemma

I've got some solid 5* champs at R3 right now and am close to having the resources to R4 one of them. I'm not a spender so getting the resources to R4 a 2nd champ will likely take a minute. I just finished 5.1 and can sometimes complete Master in the Monthly EQ. None of these champs are duped. Hoping to form a couple of T4CC with the Christmas calendar in the next couple of days.

R4 5* dilemma 30 votes

Hype - Just need 1 T4CC
66%
RaganatorTaxAlpha07ShrinidhiDragonFire2Duke_SilverJosegee2321mozzycx23433DaphboyKillSwitchCh1efsterMitchell35th3_josephDarrteee_86krauserhuntMoeyTehrZipio-sixate-Mbizz 20 votes
Dormammu - can take to R4 now
0%
X-23 - need 2 T4CC
3%
Spity68 1 vote
Blade - need 3 T4CC
30%
HoldengzuffyNitro422dfmoore26Reaper213Sairam44RogerRabsBeatleraoAmazing_Demon05 9 votes
Other 5* currently at R2 that I should focus on instead
0%

Comments

• lestrdlestrd Posts: 73
    sorry, hit "Enter" to early. Other 5 stars at R2 are Killmonger, Doc Oc, Thor Rags, Winter Soldier
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 106
    Hype - Just need 1 T4CC
    What 5*'s do you have at R2?
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 73
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    What 5*'s do you have at R2?

sorry, hit "Enter" to early. Other 5 stars at R2 are Killmonger, Doc Oc, Thor Rags, Winter Soldier. Thanks
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 630 ★★★
    lestrd wrote: »
    I've got some solid 5* champs at R3 right now and am close to having the resources to R4 one of them. I'm not a spender so getting the resources to R4 a 2nd champ will likely take a minute. I just finished 5.1 and can sometimes complete Master in the Monthly EQ. None of these champs are duped. Hoping to form a couple of T4CC with the Christmas calendar in the next couple of days.

If Blade is duped with a high sig, Blade
    If you just want someone to do damage, Hype
    If you want a proven path clearer for the rest of act 5, X23. That regen plus deep wounds will save you mad potions and you can run 5.3 with just her, regardless of path restrictions. Or duped Blade. Just things to consider. I have x23 and hype both at 4/55. Let's just say x23's usage rate more than tripled hypes finishing act 5 for me.
  • TaxTax Posts: 65
    Hype - Just need 1 T4CC
    I voted for Hype before I read that you have Killmonger.
    I'd go KM but its close. Both very useful.