**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam catering to top 1% again!!!

Let’s be honest, as sweet as these rewards are for the gifting event, unless you are in the top 1% alliances or have someone in your alliance like COWhale who has 240K in units just lying around there’s no way you are going to have a chance to place high enough to reap the benefits in this event! Instead of ranked rewards, in the spirit of the holiday season why not make it peak or milestone rewards and “give the average player” a chance at this?!?!

9ehrj2gaupvp.jpeg

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That’s a bit smaller than 1%. Just sayin’.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    🤢
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Milk fiesta
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    They could at least mail us some holiday whale cheese from all the whale milk they're getting this month.

Whale cheesecake... mmmmm
  • qopqop Posts: 52
    Why do u expect all events to be made for everyone?
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I’ll never understand this.

I see how good the rewards are. Great. But currently there is NOTHING. I can’t already do in the game that I could do. I’d i had these rewards. (Except raise my prestige?)

Have any of you ever thought of that?

Sheeeeeeeep. Bahhhh. Bahhh sheep
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hey the big spenders pay to keep the lights on, kind of the reason California isnt Detroit yet. My advice, just look and then keep it moving, dont spend much time on thinking about those rewards, kind of like thinking of 100% the maze, just enjoy the other parts of the game.
  • Really nobody seen the outcome of who gets top ranked rewards?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who cares. They can have a 10 star champ maxed there. Everyone knows the thousands of dollars required. I will pass
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    I think you meant hundred of thousands dollars
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yep while the rest of us just watch and settle for less like always. At least we save money though.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I used 330 units in alliance gifting event. Waiting for milestone 4 to open so I can get 275 units back. Got 20 units from the individual gifting event already. That is as far as I will go in gifting. I don’t need to spent units to get the 5* shards, t4c and t2a. I don’t need them.
  • Shiva_1Shiva_1 Posts: 19
    Yep six stars were for them...not the average players. It's not a game of the people, the connection has been lost - the question is can it be found again?
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited December 2018
    I believe each of them spent like $20000 to buy units, Kabam love them.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Those rewards are nothing for the amount of money that each member has to spend to get the alliance that #1 spot.

It's thousands of dollars....There is no situation in which I would ever spend that kind of money on any game, let alone on a mobile game.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Has anyone noticed that with almost no exceptions coathanger and grounded wilson defend kabam. There is no way they arent some alt accounts for one of the team.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Hope they are all millionaires and not normal people who are so addicted to this game that they end up in debt. Pretty sure this game will have caused quit a few relationship breakdowns, ended some marriages and maybe caused a few suicides due to its addictive nature. But hey kabam are making a ton of cash so who gives a $hit right ?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    This is not catering to the 1%. This taking their money. Kabam is a business and they do many unfair things. This is not one of them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    Let’s be honest, as sweet as these rewards are for the gifting event, unless you are in the top 1% alliances or have someone in your alliance like COWhale who has 240K in units just lying around there’s no way you are going to have a chance to place high enough to reap the benefits in this event! Instead of ranked rewards, in the spirit of the holiday season why not make it peak or milestone rewards and “give the average player” a chance at this?!?!

9ehrj2gaupvp.jpeg

I'll never understand this mentality. Do you go and ask lottery winners for money if they win? Do you ask Bill Gates and Warren Buffett for money because they have it? This is the point of Rank Rewards. You put in the effort and get the rewards. If you can't do what it takes to reach rank 1, then you don't deserve the rewards.
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    This is a free to play game, but Kabam has to make money if we want the game to continue. Let the whales pay a load of money to finance our free to play experience. Without it, the game is not free to play.
This discussion has been closed.