**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help picking team and how many units and potions for collector

I just completed 5.2.5. I want to find the best five player team to beat 5.2.6 and the collector. Also, conservatively, how many units and potions should I have saved up before I try so I don’t get stuck in the middle and have to exit in shame? I’m not a great player, just an arena grinder.

In general, is the best bet for the collector survival (Luke cage or killmonger with BP synergy), high and quick damage, or power control? As you can see, I have little power control but do have a four star rank 3 Hawkeye I could rank up. All help is appreciated. I’m a very cautious player, and don’t mind saving until I am ready. I just want a good plan. o15dhsxzx3cq.png
5mv40uts2vij.png

Comments

• Options
    KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Usually if you spend 100-300$ you can complete a task nowadays
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Is this first time completion or exploration?
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    get quake up, cap iw, star lord, gwenpool and maybe imiw and maybe blade
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018
    VulcanM wrote: »
    get quake up, cap iw, star lord, gwenpool and maybe imiw and maybe blade

also if you have a duped 4* garedevil classic i highly highly ranking him up only for the collector
    and if you have a decent skill level, you should be able to get him down with 5 or less team revives
  • Options
    This is just first time completion
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I would say Corvus for sure. Most collector fights on your first run you do 20-30 hits before dying. He’s the best burst damage champ in the game. Maybe domino if you got her rank up as well. DV medusa SL
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Im curious if ST/KM synergy works on collector. If it does thats a large asset.
  • Options
    Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    I beat collector last weekend on my second account using using 5/50 void, switch, ST, sparky and a 4/40 killmonger. I used 3 team revives and a few single revives. The ST/killmonger synergy works wonders dunno what happened but i could parry collector the whole fight.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Uh...a 6 star...pre uncolllected? Did you buy the Cyber Monday stuffs
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I just did it last week, maybe 10ish revives, and 30-40 potions. Corvus did pretty much all the work on collector. You want your health up to take advantage of the Bane node on him
  • Options
    TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    edited December 2018
    Quake should be good against him i think
    I spent 300 units or less against him only used 4* 5/50 starky
    Corvus may be good also luke cage is a good option for his indestructable
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    I saved 1k units and had 600 to spare. This was before 5*s though.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Corvus is the best.

Straight up.

Get at least two or three charges.

Bring AA with you.

Seriously forget power control.

Corvus can/will take him down in 5-7 revives of you can get off two 10 hit combos and a special each life.

• Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Thing to keep in mind for Collector that doesn't get brought up enough is he has a bane node.

With good timing and/or high health champ, you can use that to your advantage.

I see you have a 6* thor rags, so he should have a beefy health pool.
  • Options
    Personally, based on your roster and my own play style, I would get Corvus to 5/50, take him, Medusa, Domino, Star-Lord, and your choice of Void, Killmonger, or AA. But then, I haven't beaten him yet either, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

I have 4 star rank 5 awakened havok ..and I find him most useful for act 5 chapter 2

Don’t revive old threads.