**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, a hearty thanks!

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
I'm a relatively new player (since March 2018), and in the last month or so you've really done a lot to help me rank up my roster. Most recently were the halls of fortune and healing, the holiday and anniversary calendars, and now the gifting events. This is on top of the cyber monday offers, which were generous and worth it if you had saved the units.

I know you get a lot of grief on this forum for the things that go wrong, like lag times and rewards vs difficulty and such, but I feel like you've really given us some great opportunities in the last part of 2018 to get resources either free or cheaply, so I want to acknowledge that before the next rush of complaints come in about Darkhawk, RNG, or many of the lousy offers you also present to us.

Thanks. This game is really fun and addictive. Looking forward to what MCOC brings us in 2019.

Comments

• KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146

It will bring more offers for more money for less fun.
    Prolly another overheating issue
    25362 new bugs
    More lagg during big battles
    Ect.

I'm a relatively new player (since March 2018), and in the last month or so you've really done a lot to help me rank up my roster. Most recently were the halls of fortune and healing, the holiday and anniversary calendars, and now the gifting events. This is on top of the cyber monday offers, which were generous and worth it if you had saved the units.

I know you get a lot of grief on this forum for the things that go wrong, like lag times and rewards vs difficulty and such, but I feel like you've really given us some great opportunities in the last part of 2018 to get resources either free or cheaply, so I want to acknowledge that before the next rush of complaints come in about Darkhawk, RNG, or many of the lousy offers you also present to us.

Thanks. This game is really fun and addictive. Looking forward to what MCOC brings us in 2019.

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Colinwhitworth69 Hey I joined in March as well. March 16 to be exact. I had grown to be 0 to 331,331 total base hero rating with 272 heroes.

I partly agree with you that Kabam has provided some contents but i will say that those contents help those who help themselves. Namely a player like me who grinds in Arena to get those GOD tier 4* champs and to get units/battlechips which help clearing the content.

Anyway, I thank Kabam for the content to play but not so much of their generosity.