**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 4 options for power control

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I need a decent power control champion to take to 4/55 and right now my only 2 options are Hawkeye or Dormammu.
Both are not awakened, I have a 5* mystic gem but I really want to save that for Magik, Voodoo or Sym Supreme

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Dorm is not worth a gem imo. His power control is good but hits very soft. He is definitely a better power control champ than Hawkeye an has the added benefit of MD
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Red Skull is a power control champ as well but not 4/55 worthy in my opinion
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    If you can hold it, don't use the Gem. Game team is still looking at Dormammu's performance after the recent Mystic Dispersion changes.
  • Options
    AMEDAOUSAMEDAOUS Posts: 4
    Hawk eye is so underrated , his special one is Insane, I would do Hawkeye, everyone I know who has him ranked up to 3 and 4 love him, everyone says he is a great last chance fighter to have on your team, he never fails, just evade , and spam that special 1.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm not using the gem, the real question is which to rank 4 out of the 2?
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I say dorm...power drain and power lock along with immunity...gives more than Hawkeye
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Play around with both an test to see who suits you more
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    Dorm needs a bit work, MM till special 2 to power lock (expert player).
    Hawkeye is 40% drain on special 1 (noob player).

:D
  • Options
    PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    Id wait for magik, if you must then HE over dorms
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    HE anyday