**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ambush?

Have you got ambushed in Chilled Challenges,I did by a Vulture.I didn't even know it is possible,.

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I had the same ambush, vulture. I’ve done about 7-8 runs and only ambushed once.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    I had the same ambush, vulture. I’ve done about 7-8 runs and only ambushed once.

Same.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Sameeeee. Vulture swooping in
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I've gotten ambushed 4 times out of 8 times I've done it. Always vulture
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    My 1st and second runs I got ambushed
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Got ambush 5-6x. At least give some gold or something for it.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You can always tell if you're getting ambushed.
    If the PI of the epic champ is around 20k you're getting it, if it's around 30k you aren't

This is not factual. I was ambushed with a champ nearly 30K PI. It's luck of the draw, my friend. And that was the only time I've been ambushed so far, so I guess I just got the real dumb luck that one run.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Not sure if always the case but my rewards better when ambushed
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Nope. Just did 2, got ambushed and got the crappy 250 shards
    Orangie wrote: »

I wish, I would be pretty happy if I got something better the 250 5* shards.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Orangie wrote: »

I wish, I would be pretty happy if I got something better the 250 5* shards.

you could get t2a shards. 1k. will take 250 5* instead anytime
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    What? I get ambushed every time (master difficulty) and I never get the 250 5 star shards
    edited December 2018
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    What? I get ambushed every time (master difficulty) and I never get the 250 5 star shards

It's Epic that I get the 250 5* shards
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Yes I've been ambushed by vulture 2-3 times