**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater Gifting Crystal Nerf?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Just wondering if anyone noticed any changes in the GGC?

So, yesterday, I opened like 30 of them and got a huge amount of 5* shards and even a t2a.

Today, I opened about the same amount and just got t4c and t4b and a bunch of 4* awakening gems?

Now, some may say this is part of the randomness, etc....But the odd thing is that 2 other people in my alliance noticed the same. I also noticed Lagacy got pretty good stuff yesterday.

Wondering if Kabam noticed a glitch or fixed something? Anyone else notice any difference between the 2 days?

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    I think they fixed something, yesterday I popped 3, got 2500 5* shards and 5* AG, Today I’m getting nothing but trash.. I saw the same thing yesterday with a bunch of others... so did they boost them to get everyone spreading the word or a mess up...

Either way, they won’t comment on it besides, they are the same
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's RNG. They're not going to give the good prizes every time. Lol.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

You always say that dude.... Seriously, ask anyone here...I bet their rolls yesterday were much better than today.
    That's precisely what happens with RNG. You're not going to show the same thing day in and day out. It will vary. Some days, you'll have good rolls. Some days not.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

You always say that dude.... Seriously, ask anyone here...I bet their rolls yesterday were much better than today.

Aren't you usually calling out "nerfs" when there aren't any and contributing to conspiracy theories most of the time?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Ther no nerft rng. Ther just where Not yours days

Demonzfyre wrote: »

Aren't you usually calling out "nerfs" when there aren't any and contributing to conspiracy theories most of the time?

And how would
    You know. ? No one knows except for one company. This reminds me of 5* punisher and no one got him the first day but we all knew they forgot to Put him in.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    That's precisely what happens with RNG. You're not going to show the same thing day in and day out. It will vary. Some days, you'll have good rolls. Some days not.

No, rng is random. Everyone getting all good prizes yesterday then today everyone getting crappy prizes means something was changed. If everyone is reporting the same results, obviously something was changed once it was seen how good the rng was in these. Otherwise yesterday qould have had more garbage and today would have had some decent pulls now and then. You can defend Kabam at every turn and I respect your right to an opinion. However, when something is obvious as this is, can you really say nothing has been changed. Things just dont go to that much good to that much bad overnight without someone tweaking the odds.
    Unless I'm wrong and it gave out all the good stuff back to back to back. Yeah right. What are the odds of that. I just wish I got in on that day. Now I know not to touch these crystals.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

No, rng is random. Everyone getting all good prizes yesterday then today everyone getting crappy prizes means something was changed. If everyone is reporting the same results, obviously something was changed once it was seen how good the rng was in these. Otherwise yesterday qould have had more garbage and today would have had some decent pulls now and then. You can defend Kabam at every turn and I respect your right to an opinion. However, when something is obvious as this is, can you really say nothing has been changed. Things just dont go to that much good to that much bad overnight without someone tweaking the odds.

What do you consider everyone? Your 30 man alliance?
    I had a guy pull a 5* thanos today.
    Another guy pure t2a today
    But a good portion of my alliance is waiting till christmas to open all at once.
    By your logic of reward tweaking none of my guys should of pulled anything good yet here I am proving your conspiracy theory incorrect
  • Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I think they fixed something, yesterday I popped 3, got 2500 5* shards and 5* AG, Today I’m getting nothing but trash.. I saw the same thing yesterday with a bunch of others... so did they boost them to get everyone spreading the word or a mess up...

Either way, they won’t comment on it besides, they are the same

You received 2500 5* shards and an awakening gem and you're complaining? Unreal. I have opened quite a few and the best I've received was gold and some shards. Suppose you'd complain if you didn't dupe your 5* thanos immediately after pulling one?

And how would
    You know. ? No one knows except for one company. This reminds me of 5* punisher and no one got him the first day but we all knew they forgot to Put him in.

I just don't understand how you can call something a nerf after 2 days and a small sample of pulls? Its just plain crazy. What would happen if today, you open 5 GGC's and get 2 5* AG's, a T2A and 15k 5* shards? Would you come back to this post and apologize for spreading false information? Would you admit that you are wrong about everything you said? No, you wouldn't because you only believe in spreading the fake information you always tend to spread. Random rewards are just that. They gave you the drop rates and you can see the better prizes have a way lower drop rate. So of course you are going to have different drops at different times. Have fun with your shiny tinfoil hats.

And how would

I just don't understand how you can call something a nerf after 2 days and a small sample of pulls? Its just plain crazy. What would happen if today, you open 5 GGC's and get 2 5* AG's, a T2A and 15k 5* shards? Would you come back to this post and apologize for spreading false information? Would you admit that you are wrong about everything you said? No, you wouldn't because you only believe in spreading the fake information you always tend to spread. Random rewards are just that. They gave you the drop rates and you can see the better prizes have a way lower drop rate. So of course you are going to have different drops at different times. Have fun with your shiny tinfoil hats.

You obviously do t know this company and the history of mistakes. Let me remind you last year greater gifting. 1st 15m was bugged and gave out stuff from previous years. Kabam also has a history of forgetting to add items to crystals. I opened s ticket on last years ggc and got no response even when they admitted. Why do you think there are so many angry people

And how would

You obviously do t know this company and the history of mistakes. Let me remind you last year greater gifting. 1st 15m was bugged and gave out stuff from previous years. Kabam also has a history of forgetting to add items to crystals. I opened s ticket on last years ggc and got no response even when they admitted. Why do you think there are so many angry people

I've been around since the beginning. 1 week after launch. There has been 3 times I know of where there was an issue with a champ not being in a crystal. Sentry/Void mix-up (the corrected and compensated), punisher, they fixed it within about 15 mins if I recall correctly, and the GGC's last year which they fixed quickly as well. Bad programming in those situations aren't nerfs, they are mistakes and company's make them. Kabam has done a decent job of making up for mistakes. Maybe not they way you want but they tend to try and make it right.

People are angry because they don't get what THEY feel is right or what they feel they should get. Those ideas are usually way to high of expectations. Example- Game crashes- give us 5/6* shards. Example- Game overheats phone, summoner continues to play knowing theres and issue- Give me a new phone. People get angry because they don't know how to set their own proper expectations.
    You got lucky on the first day. Now it's swung. That doesn't mean they've changed the Crystals. Be grateful. I've gotten 4* Shards and 4* Sigs so far. Lol.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★

And how would

I've been around since the beginning. 1 week after launch. There has been 3 times I know of where there was an issue with a champ not being in a crystal. Sentry/Void mix-up (the corrected and compensated), punisher, they fixed it within about 15 mins if I recall correctly, and the GGC's last year which they fixed quickly as well. Bad programming in those situations aren't nerfs, they are mistakes and company's make them. Kabam has done a decent job of making up for mistakes. Maybe not they way you want but they tend to try and make it right.

People are angry because they don't get what THEY feel is right or what they feel they should get. Those ideas are usually way to high of expectations. Example- Game crashes- give us 5/6* shards. Example- Game overheats phone, summoner continues to play knowing theres and issue- Give me a new phone. People get angry because they don't know how to set their own proper expectations.

when they added champos from 6* featured into basic in first time, threre were massive lags and people respined cryss after. took them a while to deal with that.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    If I pulled domino and void from two 5 star basics last month and pulled Cable and She hulk from two basics this month does this mean they nerfed the five star basic crystal??? No
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You got lucky on the first day. Now it's swung. That doesn't mean they've changed the Crystals. Be grateful. I've gotten 4* Shards and 4* Sigs so far. Lol.

Ikr that’s all I’ve gotten and t4cc. Me thinks they nerfed my rng luck 😂
    Patchie93 wrote: »

But a good portion of my alliance is waiting till christmas to open all at once.
    By your logic of reward tweaking none of my guys should of pulled anything good yet here I am proving your conspiracy theory incorrect

I don't even have any actual data to claim. All I'm saying is with allthe good pulls on day 1 and everyone is claiming **** pulls the next, it would seem like something was overperforming so they dialed it down a bit. RNG would provide a more mixed result on both days.

I don't even have any actual data to claim. All I'm saying is with allthe good pulls on day 1 and everyone is claiming **** pulls the next, it would seem like something was overperforming so they dialed it down a bit. RNG would provide a more mixed result on both days.

*doesn't have actual data but proceeds claim "nerf"* Aliens and Elvis are the ones who changed the drop rates by the way.

*doesn't have actual data but proceeds claim "nerf"* Aliens and Elvis are the ones who changed the drop rates by the way.

I was conversing and speculating based on comments in this thread....... In which people are stating that alot of great pulls occurred on day 1 but were greatly diminished on the next day. The nature of rng seems to dictate mixed results based around preset odds. But with such a massive change between just one day I was simply stating that the most likely scenario was that the crystal was adjusted based solely on the conversation this thread. Forgive me, Almighty Demonzfyre, for not taking random samples from groups of 100 players from random points across the globe like you did. I am humbled by your greatness, oh great king of all knowledge!!!!

I was conversing and speculating based on comments in this thread....... In which people are stating that alot of great pulls occurred on day 1 but were greatly diminished on the next day. The nature of rng seems to dictate mixed results based around preset odds. But with such a massive change between just one day I was simply stating that the most likely scenario was that the crystal was adjusted based solely on the conversation this thread. Forgive me, Almighty Demonzfyre, for not taking random samples from groups of 100 players from random points across the globe like you did. I am humbled by your greatness, oh great king of all knowledge!!!!

Define massive? How many people are involved in this "massive" amount of people you are talking about because i'd love to know a number figure on this. I hope you don't mean the amount of tinfoilers on this thread?

Oh that's right, you are just making stuff up like you said because you don't have any actual data. Would you even be saying this if the days were reversed? Would you come to the forums jumping for joy saying Kabam buffed the GGC's? Would you be ever so joyous that you got better rewards the 2nd day and praise Kabam for tweaking the rewards properly?

No, of course you wouldn't. You would say it's just luck and RNG that it work out that way. RNG is a two way street @RichiesDad79
  • @Kabam Miike what are the possible amounts of t2a frags possible? I swear I just got 34k but it filled out the full catalyst before I could see the amount. Now I have 32k frags towards the next full cat. Need to know I'm not crazy.