Options

What’s your favorite and least favorite thing to do in the contest?

My favorite thing to do is the monthly event quests. I love reading the new storylines every month and facing new challenges (and the awesome rewards). I hate arena cause it’s boring but I have to do it for units.

Comments

• Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I like getting good champs
    I hate arena grinding,Mondays,getting bad champs,lag(basically almost the whole game)
  • Options
    Favorite thing is opening a new 5* hero crystal. Least favorite thing is when said 5* crystal gives you a "meh" champ. Oh and the lag. Hate that too.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Favorite: new content
    Least Favorite: Arena
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dungeons and alliance war
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Getting a new champion
    Not getting a new champion
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    Finally getting a champ that will wreck content.
    Said champ being "adjusted" or otherwise countered.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    Seriously though.

I like the EQ storyline. I loath grinding arenas.
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Epic EQ stuff
    AW in tiers 3 or lower.....thumbs down
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Favorite: Grinding the Arena.
    Least Favorite: Having to Grind for Units.
    Absolute Chore: Grinding the Arena for Units on a Sunday.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Your favorite thing is arena? It's just brainless swiping, no challenge at all. I hate arena, only play if I'm watching a movie and don't need to pay attention to playing.
  • Options
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Your favorite thing is arena? It's just brainless swiping, no challenge at all. I hate arena, only play if I'm watching a movie and don't need to pay attention to playing.

That's actually what I like about it. It relaxes me. I can Grind for hours, and it's just repitition. Keeps my OCD busy. Lol.
  • Options

That's actually what I like about it. It relaxes me. I can Grind for hours, and it's just repitition. Keeps my OCD busy. Lol.

And what is you OCD?
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »

And what is you OCD?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You don't know how many times I've wanted to alphabetize the letters. XD
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    For me my favorite is playing any quest with my domino and least favorite is arena
  • Options

And what is you OCD?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You don't know how many times I've wanted to alphabetize the letters. XD

I know what OCD stands for, but what is yours?
  • Options

And what is you OCD?

I know what OCD stands for, but what is yours?

Comes out in different ways. Overthinking, cleaning, spelling, obsessing about anything really. Many triggers.
  • Options
    That's why most of my comments are Edited and I can't walk away from an argument half the time. Lol. World is going to end if I make a typo, and there's always something I forgot to say. XD
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★

You must be having a very healthy levels of units.

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom I have to say... admitting you have OCD on the forum is pretty bold. A lot of people would be afraid to admit they have issues. It doesn't change the fact that you are still wrong most of the time, and I will still call you out when I am on and see it lmao. But much respect and Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom I have to say... admitting you have OCD on the forum is pretty bold. A lot of people would be afraid to admit they have issues. It doesn't change the fact that you are still wrong most of the time, and I will still call you out when I am on and see it lmao. But much respect and Merry Christmas.

Well, he mentioned that issue also in the old forum.

Wait .... the name does not exist in the old forum. :)
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    Favourite is new events. Least favourite is catalyst quests to rank people up.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Boss fights.
    Auto playing everything below uncollected.
  • Options

Thanks buddy. I'm not embarrassed by it. It's pretty common, actually. Mine just happens to be severe. Many people have milder forms of it. Everyone has SOMETHING they're dealing with. No shame in that.
    Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    KormoKormo Posts: 77
    When there are three offers but you have to buy one to unlock the other.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I like going OP on easy quests for the sheer fun of it
    I hate pros without compassion hating on noobs for being noobs
  • Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    favorite is aw
    least is aq
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Favorite: Crushing a champ with the proper counter champ and strategy. That's awesome.
    Least Favorite (1a): Hitting the help button a zillion times a day.
    Least Favorite (1b): Scrolling through items and boosts and timing out.
    Least Favorite (1c): Looking at old champs that suck and knowing that they will continue to suck for who knows how long.