**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trial of Darkness? [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    I'm hoping they let us keep the rewards we earned, since I made a run through Epic and beat it.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I ran it too, may we keep the rewards ?

Yes, if you were able to complete the Trial during the time it was available, we won't be removing anything related to the quest.

Again, apologies for the confusion with this little spoiler!
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    :disappointed: Spoiler Alert!

We're disabling them now, but you all just got a quick preview of next month's event...

Wow!!! I already ran through! Can I keep my rewards? :'(:'(

No, thats an exploit. Should be banned for it.

/S
  • Options
    TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 45
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    I ran it too, may we keep the rewards ?

Yes, if you were able to complete the Trial during the time it was available, we won't be removing anything related to the quest.

Again, apologies for the confusion with this little spoiler!

Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    This appeared, tried to enter it then it disconnected me and it was gone a8tncj82jz53.png
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    I’ve seen a lot of post about this new event but many of us have yet to see it on our page. Is this a glitch?
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Why did someone flag me lol, I was just pointing out a bug
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    :disappointed: Spoiler Alert!

We're disabling them now, but you all just got a quick preview of next month's event...

Wow!!! I already ran through! Can I keep my rewards? :'(:'(

No, thats an exploit. Should be banned for it.

/S

:D:D:D
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★
    I think the first quarter of 2019 will all be related to FFs universe. Each month introducing some heroes and villains within that. I just hope they don’t mess too much with the champs like they did with Sentry.

From what i learned in the past march has been for the past 2 yrs mutant event despite Cap Marvel film coming out in march we will likely get in feburary and i sense next month event will lead right to Cap Marvel in feb then mutant march event
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    The rewards look great i wounder how hard epic is cant u let me know if u beat it n what buffs do enemys have
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    I wonder if they are going to screw the ppl who didn’t get to run it like with the variant rewards and countless of other things that happen continuously.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Diablo?!
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Most notably a Fantastic Four adversary ;)
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I wonder if they are going to screw the ppl who didn’t get to run it like with the variant rewards and countless of other things that happen continuously.

How is this remotely the same? With variant, something they announced didn't work as announced. With this, a quest showed up for people that they didn't expect so they ran it. Not remotely similar.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★
    KillSwitch wrote: »

he sold his soul to mephisto and he will be heavily used in story quest
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★
    It's for real?

koic1yp07u8q.png