**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Rank Down Tickets :(

Since RDTs have been implicitly being denied by the Kabam team this year, I hope they may have something bigger in store. My suggestion is a rank up ticket/gem that can be used by the specified star rating, any rank/class but only have one issued per star rating. But honestly, will probably be sold to our whales because it will be expensive.

Comments

• Laffyl_20 wrote: »
    They care nothing about the player base. With the meta of the changing so regularly they should offer one ticket a year. Pure pathetic

There hasn't been a significant meta change since the 12.0 patch, though newer champs have much more benefits. The eventual "revisitation" of a champs should make them more relevant though it will happen much lower than bringing in new champs.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Laffyl_20 wrote: »
    They care nothing about the player base. With the meta of the changing so regularly they should offer one ticket a year. Pure pathetic

Why not rank up different champions with the changing meta instead? As the meta changes... change your roster. Simple as that. No RDT needed. We've gone through 4 Years of MCOC, with only a couple of occurrences of RDT's. I'm sure at this point, we are fine without them.

People earned all the other resources, how hard is it to earn the new resources? It's part of the game.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Why not rank up different champions with the changing meta instead? As the meta changes... change your roster. Simple as that. No RDT needed. We've gone through 4 Years of MCOC, with only a couple of occurrences of RDT's. I'm sure at this point, we are fine without them.

People earned all the other resources, how hard is it to earn the new resources? It's part of the game.

I agree with that although I think they should make t2a more available especially in the glory store the price for it is just ridiculous
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I agree with that although I think they should make t2a more available especially in the glory store the price for it is just ridiculous

I don't have an issue with that. But still doesn't warrant RDTs.
  • Andy5000Andy5000 Posts: 6
    Anyone that says rdt are unwarranted is a fool, it's the very least this poor excuse for a company should offer its loyal customer base who have been capped on too much this year already. They should be falling over themselves to keep.us happy but are their usual tight arsed selves and of all times of the year too.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Andy5000 wrote: »
    Anyone that says rdt are unwarranted is a fool, it's the very least this poor excuse for a company should offer its loyal customer base who have been capped on too much this year already. They should be falling over themselves to keep.us happy but are their usual tight arsed selves and of all times of the year too.

Oh yes because all the rewards they are offering for month isn't them trying to make us happy
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Andy5000 wrote: »

Why even play the game with an attitude like that? Playing is a choice. Theyve done a ton of good things over the last few months and continue to do so. The ones that arent happy have unrealistic expectations.
  • Erie83Erie83 Posts: 21
    Everyone who is against RDTs is a kabam employee plain and simple.
  • Erie83 wrote: »
    Everyone who is against RDTs is a kabam employee plain and simple.

I wish I was lol, since they already said that they're not gifting them I am suggesting Rank up tickets/gems as an alternative. I just have a feeling Kabam will look to close out the year making more money, I can see this being a tiered deal as they typically do to milk the whales.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t expecting / hoping for RDT with the Xmas ? On calendar. I thought 1 per year seemed ok (like they did last year) and this year mystic dispersion change and others I am sure many would like one.

That being said, I am now interested to see what they do. They have had several misses trying to update rewards / offers over last few months to align with current state of game but they occasionally have had some hits as well. At this stage I am expecting the worst but hoping for the best
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I create my own RDTs...after playing for 3 years and being bitten by changes to champs I invested everything in, I have found the solution. Instead of relying on kabam to hand out rank down tickets, I instead have invested in not ranking people up due to fear of them being changed or not good for future content.

I have 6 T5B, 18 T2A, 1 5* generic AG, 2 5* cosmic AG, 1 5* mutant AG, and 1 5* mystic AG acquiring dust right now and am too scared to r5 anyone. Kabam has given me a mental disorder...I wonder if I can qualify for financial compensation?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    This decision is total opposite of encouraging diversity for rank up. It encourages only to rank up the absolute top champs I have enough to r4 another soon but no champ worth so will wait for someone worth it was thinking the hood or Morningstar but will wait now for better options.

Same thing here...too many T2A expiring with no beyond god tier pulls to rank up. Plus, now can't rank up any 2015 champs in case I beat variant and get a rank up gem for them, ugh.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Too many resources no good champs equals rank whatever.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    All these demands for rank down tickets and people saying they are afraid to rank but kabam always makes resources more available over time. I'm tired of these posts on the forum. Rank what you have that will help you now. The future of the game is unknown so what is considered God tier today may be outdated in a month. Do you people actually expect rank down tickets monthly when a new champ is released. Do you really plan as n to obtain the new God tier on the day of its release because if so you have no issues with spending so just buy the resources then. If not rank what makes the game easier now and worry about the future tomorrow. Stop asking for rank down tickets because champs aren't as good as they once were. That is the nature of life things get old and aren't what they once were doesn't mean you get to have everything invested back because times change. Unless there is another repeat of 12.0 there is no justification for rank down tickets
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    This decision is total opposite of encouraging diversity for rank up. It encourages only to rank up the absolute top champs I have enough to r4 another soon but no champ worth so will wait for someone worth it was thinking the hood or Morningstar but will wait now for better options.

There is no content in game that absolutely requires top tier champions, Idealist competes in high tier war with sentry, Swedeah I believe the youtuber is called rank 5'd kamalaha Kahn and one shot LOL starlord and the insane korg in this month's maze quest. If you have skills and enjoy playing a champion you really can't go wrong with a rank up, f you enjoy hood or morning star I wouldn't hesitate bringing one of them to rank 4.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    RDT are asked for because the game is almost entirely based on RNG.

Dumb responses:
    1. Don’t rank up champs you’re not using
    2. Use your resources before they expire
    3. Play long enough and you’ll get the champ you want
    4. META isn’t important git good.

So if you don’t rank up garbage champs you’re resources will expire if you wait for RNG to be in your favor.

If you git good with less than stellar champs you’ve wasted your resources on them and you won’t have them when you get the META champs. By the time you get the resources for your META champs there are new META champs for RNG to not give you.

So Kabam says no RDTs and of course the same voices are here to say a bunch of contradictory nonsense trying to justify it. To which I say pay them no mind.

I’ve never used the RDT and I think I’m probably in the majority of the player base. The problem is no one at Kabam explains anything even if they spoke off the record to the content creators about it at least it would stop threads whining about it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    With all the nerfs and the MD changes, not to mention the 2015 rank-up gems that could be used on ALL champs fiasco... RDT's are long overdue.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    With all the nerfs and the MD changes, not to mention the 2015 rank-up gems that could be used on ALL champs fiasco... RDT's are long overdue.

No nerf was as drastic as what they did to champs in 12.0, so no, there is no need for RDTs for nerfes champs. Changes to MD was compensated. Didn't like it, oh well. No need for RDTs there either. RDTs are necessary because of a mistake on one gem that was later fixed? I really fail to see an actual reason for RDTs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

What nerfs? When did nerf anyone besides 12.0? You act like its a daily occurance when it hasn't happened since 12.0.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »

You want rdt because other people exploited a bug?

Tickets wouldn't even affect that situation regardless. The people who used them were allowed to keep them, and the bug was fixed. The end result would still be people using them on 2015 Champs.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ok seriously what is with people's obsession with RDTs. Ask for more materials, ask for more events to obtain materials, ask for rank up gems. But always asking for RDTs really doesnt make sense to me.

I dont rank trash/questionable fence champs and dont have a compulsive need to rank whenever I can. If you only rank champs that have long term sustained usage then you wont have this problem.This has a benefit as I dont regret anyone on my team that is at a rank where I would need the materials I invested. As a result I dont have any use for RDTs currently.

I could see if anyone had a champ affected by the MD nerf recently but outside of that really the mistakes you have made are yours alone.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I am asking for a rank up gem for Christmas. I want a random one not a generic one since it will take the excitement out.
This discussion has been closed.