**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New champs availability and rooster diversity

The crystals in the crystal vault hardly present the chance to get new and latest champs .. unless the featured crystals are bought and even that your chances of getting your desired champ is low... and the arena sucks the rewards distribution is bad ... it only favours the few who get high arena points.. we deserve the chance to get a champ when they come afresh

Comments

• Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    I suggest we get an arena where there are levels of points to go to get the champions at different star ratings not different arenas for different star ratings
    For example ... an arena for iron man.. you will get the chance to get iron man 2 star , 3 star , 4 star , 5 star and 6 star but you will have to reach milestones to qualify for that champ rating so all your arena points are in one arena not distributed over three or four arenas with a low chance of getting the champ you desire
    The same can be done for the featured arenas and so on
    edited December 2018
    So it’s like a build up of points to get your champ
    Can it also be done for arenas that would be nice, instead of playing across different arenas to get a champion why not play in one arena but different milestones to get the champ at different star ratings
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I would have to strongly disagree. I’ve never, ever, used a featured crystal. My last 5* was The Hood. One before that was Masacre and I didn’t even believe he had been released to a standard 5* Crystal yet. I was like WhaaaaT?! YeaaaA.
    First Duplicate, Morningstar. Couldn’t have been happier.

That’s not to say I haven’t had my share though. Second dupe was Ant-Man. He will remain an ant forever, unless Kabam gives him a new pimp suit, cane to go with, and he starts using his girls for... synergy.

And Colossus.. you know Deadpool? X-23.. love that guy. Can’t forget about good Ol’ Daredevil even.. there’s more, just don’t want to go down that road.

That was then though! Seems like Kabam has really shown some love to those standard crystals. It might even have something to do with the fact many just assume if you spend 50% more than you really need to for a 5* champion that you’ll get the exact champ you want, at least 1 of your top 3 on the list of 15 right. Even though it clearly has the drop rates with quite a few champs Inwouldnt ever be happy with tbh. RNG for ya tho.

Best of luck in the future!

Happy holidays!
  • BeginthEnd wrote: »
    I would have to strongly disagree. I’ve never, ever, used a featured crystal. My last 5* was The Hood. One before that was Masacre and I didn’t even believe he had been released to a standard 5* Crystal yet. I was like WhaaaaT?! YeaaaA.
    First Duplicate, Morningstar. Couldn’t have been happier.

That’s not to say I haven’t had my share though. Second dupe was Ant-Man. He will remain an ant forever, unless Kabam gives him a new pimp suit, cane to go with, and he starts using his girls for... synergy.

And Colossus.. you know Deadpool? X-23.. love that guy. Can’t forget about good Ol’ Daredevil even.. there’s more, just don’t want to go down that road.

That was then though! Seems like Kabam has really shown some love to those standard crystals. It might even have something to do with the fact many just assume if you spend 50% more than you really need to for a 5* champion that you’ll get the exact champ you want, at least 1 of your top 3 on the list of 15 right. Even though it clearly has the drop rates with quite a few champs Inwouldnt ever be happy with tbh. RNG for ya tho.

Best of luck in the future!

Happy holidays!

Yeah I think they should rework a few hero’s they had in the past rather then pushing out new champs and leaving the oldest in the dust.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Tim1234 wrote: »
    The crystals in the crystal vault hardly present the chance to get new and latest champs .. unless the featured crystals are bought and even that your chances of getting your desired champ is low... and the arena sucks the rewards distribution is bad ... it only favours the few who get high arena points.. we deserve the chance to get a champ when they come afresh

I totally agree that "everyone deserves the chance to get a champ when they come afresh".

Arena gives everyone an equal chance. If you don't wanna put in the high points but others do, then what are you complaining about?

Featured 4* Crystals and GFC also gives everyone an equal chance. If you don't wanna spend units to buy the crystals but others do, then what are you complaining about?
    xNig wrote: »
    Tim1234 wrote: »

I totally agree that "everyone deserves the chance to get a champ when they come afresh".

Arena gives everyone an equal chance. If you don't wanna put in the high points but others do, then what are you complaining about?

Featured 4* Crystals and GFC also gives everyone an equal chance. If you don't wanna spend units to buy the crystals but others do, then what are you complaining about?

I’m saying we don’t have to play in two or more arenas to get a particular champ . I’m suggesting that we get a new arena mode that allows one to play and gather points in the arena to reach milestones for the champ being featured in the arena . We need to know whether we get the champ or not I have gotten high points in arena for sooo many times and I didn’t get the champ ... and you can’t tell me it doesn’t happen because it does
    Rack up points in one arena instead of two or more which gives you less chances of getting the champ you are playing for and using your time and effort in
    In conclusion, this game is only for those who have money to spend and it’s unfair for all the rest who can’t spend money on this game ... it’s sucks, we need equality in this game... Everything in this game sucks even subway surfers is better ... f**k kabam