**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Rank Down Tickets :(

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Thanks to knowing no RDTs, my three alliance mates quit mcoc. They were mid tier players and were hoping for RDTs for months. Not having great pulls, they ranked up few champs that aren't useful in current meta.

I am sure there are more like them. The thing is, all the bugs and issues we faced, RDT wasn't gonna change a lot for anyone. It might have helped a bit. However, it's very obvious how kabam treats players. Literally the worst company ever.

Wait, worst company ever but RDTs wouldn't change a lot? Wow. What a impactful sentence.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    With all the nerfs and the MD changes, not to mention the 2015 rank-up gems that could be used on ALL champs fiasco... RDT's are long overdue.

The 2015 rank up gems that do work are the main reason we aren't going to get them and probably never will again.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Ok seriously what is with people's obsession with RDTs. Ask for more materials, ask for more events to obtain materials, ask for rank up gems. But always asking for RDTs really doesnt make sense to me.

I dont rank trash/questionable fence champs and dont have a compulsive need to rank whenever I can. If you only rank champs that have long term sustained usage then you wont have this problem.This has a benefit as I dont regret anyone on my team that is at a rank where I would need the materials I invested. As a result I dont have any use for RDTs currently.

I could see if anyone had a champ affected by the MD nerf recently but outside of that really the mistakes you have made are yours alone.

If you've been playing long enough there was nothing to rank but trash at one point. Believe it or not 5* Storm and Captain Marvel weren't that far behind SL as top 5* options 2 years ago. They are complete garbage now.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Thanks to knowing no RDTs, my three alliance mates quit mcoc. They were mid tier players and were hoping for RDTs for months. Not having great pulls, they ranked up few champs that aren't useful in current meta.

I am sure there are more like them. The thing is, all the bugs and issues we faced, RDT wasn't gonna change a lot for anyone. It might have helped a bit. However, it's very obvious how kabam treats players. Literally the worst company ever.

Wait, worst company ever but RDTs wouldn't change a lot? Wow. What a impactful sentence.

What I meant is something that may not change a lot for players, kabam is being so stubborn.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    first md bs and aa nerf, now no rdts. ultimate disappointment is all I have to share
This discussion has been closed.