**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Block / Parry 50/50 chance works?

Alliance and I noticing in any events starting yesterday that block and parry seems to only be activating 50% of the time. Are we all going crazy or are others experiencing?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Who were you fighting against? I have noticed that the timing window for a successful parry seems smaller, but it could also be who you are fighting. I fought a Black Widow and parried every attack so threw but didn't get one stun due to her AAR.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yup been happening to most of us in my ally. Block not registering
  • LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47
    edited December 2018
    Thanks guys - just happy we aren't going crazy. We know which champs/nodes impact block/parry but that's def not the case. I sent in a ticket but got the typical "thanks - bye Felicia!" response.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Started yesterday when AQ opened.. at least that's when I noticed it. Unable to block, parry, evade.. controls are simply unresponsive.. well, moreso than usual at least. I do t remember getting an update so I don't know what is causing it.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    X23 in AQ earlier today. Very odd. Ended up just intercepting after I missed several times.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    A bunch of people in my alliance have been experiencing this too. Frustrating as hell that this has been happening in War.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i noticed it a little bit, except i coujld tell that my block was a little to early, very small but noticeable.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Me and people in my alliance are also facing similar issue. It happens because of dropped inputs where swipes and taps are not registered every now and then. Are you guys also facing something similar?
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Me and people in my alliance are also facing similar issue. It happens because of dropped inputs where swipes and taps are not