**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aq brawl event rewards bug [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    My alliance just did our normal aqs (2) complete and the usual scoring for event doesnt show like we didnt do any. Kabam can you look into this
    My alliance completed 2 aqs didnt get any rewards. Must be a glitch please look into this kabam
  • My alliance isn't receiving points correctly for alliance brawl or quest completion anyone else having this issue. And how do I report to Kabam?
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    time is relative... but not so much
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    They just closed that thread. No matter what anyone is saying about this whole delay in AQ events showing up, it still is a mistake on behalf of the game. It would be very much appreciated if Kabam would figure out a way of giving the rewards missed to those who had rightfully earned them. No matter how small those rewards may seem to some people, they are still important to others. Just my opinion on this issue, that's all
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    My alliance didn't started getting point until about 3 hours ago. All 3 BG were past the second miniboss by then most members aren't getting credit toward awards
  • Paakax76Paakax76 Posts: 9
    Yes, I already completed AQ then the event quest rewards showed up
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I was third in points in my BG but got nothing because by the time it was back up my line was 100% done.
    Seems yo be glitch in aq my alliance completed 2 aqs yet show no score for weekly aq event as well as no score for alliance brawl
    Thx kabam
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    Alliance brawl started but then some of our alliance did not get points for taking out nodes in AQ.
    us.v-1bjyz54ee590.png
    cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/cd/hlg3le4g5h7a.png
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I didn’t get the boosts which is the only thing that i care about
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I see the big orange banner about the Alliance brawl event not awarding points properly. Kind of bad wording. It's awarding properly. It just would have helped if it actually would have started on time.

But this also affected the Alliance Quest Completion Event. I know many alliances finished before the events decided to show up. So we didn't get points for our first BG. For us we will miss our last milestone because of it. We hit it on the head usually.

Don't know why they don't mention this in the big orange banner.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Looking around the AQ tab in the game, it looks like day 1 never happened. Yesterday's AQ doesn't appear in our history...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Yeah, now we have zero points in AQ completion. Silly, silly game
  • HosemaniaHosemania Posts: 18
    Why don’t you reduce the timers for aq and aw. It is the holidays and real life happens.
  • PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    so, what’s going on with this? when do i get the items that i rightfully earned!?!
  • Just dropping by to let you all know that this issue hasn't been forgotten and we are still discussing it with the rest of the team. Once we have a final resolution, y'all will be updated.
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Just dropping by to let you all know that this issue hasn't been forgotten and we are still discussing it with the rest of the team. Once we have a final resolution, y'all will be updated.

Still nothing? It's been over a week for something that is apparently fixed this week. I know I could really use those boost for this AW season? Not sure why you can't just push out the rewards as compensation.
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    Push. Still missing
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Just dropping by to let you all know that this issue hasn't been forgotten and we are still discussing it with the rest of the team. Once we have a final resolution, y'all will be updated.

Do you have an update for this? It's been two weeks.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★

Do you have an update for this? It's been two weeks.

It's not 2020 yet, give them some time!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

Apologies for the extended timeline on the resolution for this issue. An in-game message has been sent to affected players titled "Alliance Brawl Compensation." Thank you for your patience, everyone!
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    My compensation included a r3 cosmic cat and some loyalty. ...huh?