**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark Hawk is pushing me to end MCOC

2»

Comments

• Shiva_1Shiva_1 Posts: 19
    Nope sorry, against the rules
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    I believe that most of you that are giving suggestions or saying that it isn’t for everyone are missing the point... The fix fixed it for me, but from what I can see on forum, it didn’t fix sh*t for most of the people and they still can’t dash back at the beginning of the fight, which usually equals to certain death... Imagine that happening five times in a row and you’ll understand why people are upset...
    Oh, there’s actually very easy fix for this, just change the mode in which he starts the fight so he’s not unblockable at the start...
    And before you start throwing rocks at me, I wrecked that guy in both uncollected and master so I’m not gaining anything with this post but I’d not even be mad if they changed it as suggested...
    Cheers
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Darkhawk no master is to OP with the active buffs like power start 2, special 2 bias and raptor upgrades. and who ever came up with darkhawk abilities should burn.