**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Swipes not registering [Under Investigation]

GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When you wipe on the screen to perform a dash back to medium attack, several times, the swipe won't get registered. Result: While evading (dashing back), either my champ stands still, or keeps blocking. While trying to perform a medium attack (swipe forward), champ performs a light attack instead i.e. if I'm away from the enemy, my champ doesn't dash forward and keeps doing "blank attacks" (doesn't hit opponent) while standing still or, if I am hitting the opponent and want to end the combo with a medium attack, my champ performs a light attack.
Another thing to note is that whenever this happens, ALL animations speed up. The moving lines on quest tiles move faster, the champ on the home screen rotates faster, champs move faster during fight, etc

Edit: have been facing this issue since 13.0 and seems to happens mostly in AQ. Doing a duel when this happens fixes this issue
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• FunkRFunkR Posts: 14
    I also posted this thing, you can't dashback and forward like before , it's because of interception style , they want to bring it dowm.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited July 2017
    This is an android bug definitely!
    Quite often the game feels unresponsive when dashing backward and forward. It just does not register the move.
    Hope @Kabam Miike or any other mod could report this to dev team for deeper investigation.
    After 14.0 update luckily I haven't experienced anymore crashes at the end of the fights...
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I thought maybe my finger slipped but yeah I've noticed this too! Maybe the maintenance can sort this out!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    That's correct i face that problem amny times after update
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is currently looking into these issues with swipes not registering, so hopefully we'll get an update on this before long. Thank you so much for hanging in there.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is currently looking into these issues with swipes not registering, so hopefully we'll get an update on this before long. Thank you so much for hanging in there.

Still? You guys said you were looking into it awhile back and promised a fix but haven't done it yet.

This is getting aggravating, I'm tired of my champs getting their faces smashed in because they won't listen to my comands.

Please fix it soon, there's way to many issues with combat in general and this is one of the worst ones and costs players a lot of champs, resources and real money.

They need to take some downtime and go over a list of bugs and fix them .
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    It's happening repeatedly after v14. All boss killers in my alliance are getting smashed by BW ( mini boss, map 3) itself now because they can't evade or attack after her heavy, forget Dormammu. At least I've seen this in quests, arena, AS, simply everywhere. It's worst on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, but comparatively better on Samsung Tab S2.
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    Have the same problem but can be seen significantly with Rogue and Mordo
  • kolomvoskolomvos Posts: 13
    Some of these are hardware related, I've noticed it with my samsung s5 as well. Not much can be done, the game can be optimized for devices and android so much but there will always be problems due to hardware limitations. I'm insisting, we need to be able to adjust graphic settings for things to be smoother.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I would agree with the hardware issue. However, this never seems to affect dashing forward. It only seems to affect any move that keeps you alive and from spending money.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    kolomvos wrote: »
    Some of these are hardware related, I've noticed it with my samsung s5 as well. Not much can be done, the game can be optimized for devices and android so much but there will always be problems due to hardware limitations. I'm insisting, we need to be able to adjust graphic settings for things to be smoother.

I really don't think it's really a hardware issue, it's to widespread for that. Since it's been affecting all kinds of devices, phone models, android and iOS etc.

Whatever causes the issue it's serisiouly starting to piss me off, causing all kinds of issues on both my accounts causing me endless frustration because they won't respond to my inputs and costing me resources.

Even though it effects all game modes it seems worse in alliance war and alliance quest especially lately, if they don't fix it soon instead of constantly putting it off I might actually cut my playing time down again until it's fixed.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    As if it's not enough that Black Widow's 3% evade triggers 5 times in a 30 hit fight (yes, this happens quite frequently, just happened to me again), we can't even dash back after she evades. Oh, and if you do win, there's a chance that the game will crash, undoing that fight and chopping of half your health. Oh, and Parry works like once a fight on her. I know she reduces ability accuracy, but not by 95%. Come on.
  • KamlanKamlan Posts: 4
    Input not registering is also observed on iOS devices. Happens often enough in LoL since the fights are so long. The longer the fight, the higher the probability you will see this timing bug surface.
  • DrGameDrGame Posts: 9
    I'm seeing the same issue where swiping back is very unreliable. Samsung GS7. Really a pain. Currently happening with Vulture in the last section of the Web Slinger Challange.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Same problem, Galaxy S7 running Android Nougat 7.0
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    MEKA5 wrote: »
    This is an android bug definitely!
    Quite often the game feels unresponsive when dashing backward and forward. It just does not register the move.
    Hope @Kabam Miike or any other mod could report this to dev team for deeper investigation.
    After 14.0 update luckily I haven't experienced anymore crashes at the end of the fights...

No, this is a bug across all devices.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    This happens to me.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    edited July 2017
    It happened to me aswell, i swiped back but the champ remained blocking and eated a heavy attack!
  • UMReaderUMReader Posts: 4
    I'm on an Iphone but I think I've been experiencing it too.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    yep is definitely also on ios... i have been suffering badly from this on my android phone... eating heavies and dying whilst trying to dexterity..... so i have borrowed my missus's ipad.... certainly not as bad but has happened to me a couple of times on the ipad too.......
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    any progress to a fix on this yet kabam? Its already old, just getting more and more irritating.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

And how do you guys expect us to play ur game since basic stuff of the game dont work properly? maybe u should shut ur game down if its not working as intended ....How did u calibrate it at the beginning? i guess since u done it once the second time should have been easier...These are excuses that win u time to win u money...This is unheard of, a game that has multiple bugs across multiple devices to have bugs even for the basic gameplay? ive seen bugs for NEW things and new modes in multiple games but never a game to introduce bugs on the only mode of this game which is 1 v 1 ai which is the only mode there is and used to work alot better a year back....Ur developers should be ashamed of themselves since these problems must get addressed almost immediately and takes months for kabam....
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I have experienced all of these problems on an iPad. It is intermittent and unpredictable. It is more noticeable in harder fights, maybe because they last longer. It is more noticeable for defensive moves because you have to play so defensively these days.
    I have also had the random dash back stuff recently.

Controls are bad. Needs to.be fixed soon because I want to 100% webslinger
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Guys anyone reported this issue to support, it's been hard to beat the hard quest, one miss is causing a lot of dent.

@Kabam Miike - any updates on this issue. Thanks
    Support is hopeless, Xthea.

I tend to feel more gets done by alerting the team through the forums.

Supports job seems to be sweep it under the carpet / tell the user it's not their fault. That's my experience anyway.
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but it's not just evades that aren't registering. Blocks also don't register for me. It's not me and it's not my phone (iPhone 7 on iOS 10.3.2). Today I. AQ I finished a combo with Guilly against the 200% regen IM only to find that my block didn't register afterward. ~6k health down the drain and only a few hits into the fight. Couple combos later, IM throws a heavy. Easy evade, right? I get slammed, Guilly is dead. Gotta go in with SL now. Swipe to evade IM's SP2 and get pounded, half of my health gone. This needs to be fixed Kabam, for the sake of the players and the game.