**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down

Why not sell rank down tickets you know how many people want them think about how much money there is in selling them besides how will it really hurt the game it can only help

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    It wuld kind broke the game to becasse of the whal can just buy them then rank op a new prisrig champ
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Stop stop stop. Mods have said over and over and over that there is no plan to bring RDTs back into the game. But I guess it wouldn't be a new day without a new thread asking for RDTs in some way.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Why not rank champs more selectively. Seriously these threads need to stop. RDTs are not necessary. Every decision should be thought out and have consequences for making a bad one.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I don't know why Kabam shouldn't listen to our request? At least once a year? You're business man, right Kabam? So sell what many customers need, just give a price, even it's an unreasonable price, someone would get it too.
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Why not rank champs more selectively.
    Because when we rank up champs, our lovely desirable champs haven't appeared yet, son! And also, our best champs have been nerf by the way!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    it wont happen so we can all forget about it
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    it wont happen so we can all forget about it

:smiley: I know magic won't happen in this cruel world, but tonight is holy X'mas bro, just dream a nice unreal wish from Satan...oops, Santa Claus, tomorrow I promise I'll wake up from weeds though...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Halley wrote: »
    I don't know why Kabam shouldn't listen to our request? At least once a year? You're business man, right Kabam? So sell what many customers need, just give a price, even it's an unreasonable price, someone would get it too.
    Because when we rank up champs, our lovely desirable champs haven't appeared yet, son! And also, our best champs have been nerf by the way!

Why sell something that will lose them money overtime?

There has been no considerable nerf to champs since 12.0. After that, nothing so serious happened.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

There has been no considerable nerf to champs since 12.0. After that, nothing so serious happened.

You must not have Drax. The changes they made to him to fix how he worked against Mordo made him absolutely unplayable against any champ that has an auto evade (try it if you haven't, and watch Drax's reaction to the evade... he evades, himself, and ends up on the opposite side of the screen.)

While I agree that rank down tickets aren't generally necessary, and the constant posts on the forum begging for them are beyond being an annoyance, there is that one case where they really did screw up a champion, and there should be some kind of champion specific rdt for him.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I have a suggestion for kabam since these posts are not going away. Rather than a rank down ticket just give a profile reset ticket. The reset will take all the players champs back to rank 1 and return only cats (no gold or iso) used to rank all the champs on that profile. Then these people crying for rankdown tickets can rank up their profiles however they like. They will only have a month before all cats in their stash disappear but meh they can stop complaining they wasted resources on the wrong champ that they don't use
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Revenue potential for collecting new rank up material > revenue potential of widget that recycles material.

The end.
    K1lltastic wrote: »

You must not have Drax. The changes they made to him to fix how he worked against Mordo made him absolutely unplayable against any champ that has an auto evade (try it if you haven't, and watch Drax's reaction to the evade... he evades, himself, and ends up on the opposite side of the screen.)

While I agree that rank down tickets aren't generally necessary, and the constant posts on the forum begging for them are beyond being an annoyance, there is that one case where they really did screw up a champion, and there should be some kind of champion specific rdt for him.

I do have Drax and use him quite often. But the changes to him were not as drastic as the changes to champs in 12.0 when RDTs were warranted. The "evade" that he does needs to be fixed, but it's minimal at most; more of a nuisance than how the champ performs overall. Compare what has happened to him with what they did to SW or Thor. Those were massive nerfs.
This discussion has been closed.