**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master

I stopped trying to finish master over a week ago. Just tried again with a 45k PI team and same result. All 5 of my team are at full health for boss. Two of the fights end at the start with lag and his S2. The other three fights I survive the S2 with no lag at the start. The lag pops in for two of these fights. Manage to get him down to 20%. Im not willing to spend more potions as I went thru 5 revives last time and lag died without success. What gives? I have finished every uncollected the last six months and I can’t even finish master now?

Comments

• Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I don’t know man. I was lucky enough to have minimal lag and breezed through UC with no revives spent. Try later this month might be less lag then who knows
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    4 of the 7 times I fought Darkhawk I soloed him with no lag. Lag sucks for sure. I saw someone say that they paused the game as soon as they could, waited 10-15 seconds and when they restarted it there was no lag during the fight.
  • Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited December 2018
    r7u66a9qjmy6.png

Did UC 100% and now working on master. Typically i do both using my weaker champs 4/40’s and such in master when war/AQ is going. Feel bad for lower guys honestly. I dont think Master is harder especially consider the thorns path in UC, Night thrasher, Taskmaster, but DN is def not any easier in master. Beginning is pure horse dung imo. Didnt use revives in UC but did use a few energy refills (no point revive if cant get out of first few sec and energy is cheaper). Master i wont use any, ill just redo it when energy is full if needed.. but really my main champs i can beat with any of them. Hes pretty easy after start even in UC.