**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What tech do u think is the most powerful and why

13»

Comments

• Options
    Starky — build 10 charges of poise from dex and evade, and he's doing a flat 3-6k per hit
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Armor and BP is irrelevant? Ignorant statement. Do you know parry stun time depends on BP. Do you know how essential is to force heavy for stun immune and so many fights.

Do you realize that star lord, sentry and CapiW/ww2 are the only champs that can 95 percent perfect block? With the right team.

People saying star lord is useless do not undertand this game at all.

First, parry stun time is affected by perfect block chance, not block proficiency. Perfect block chance is not affected by block proficiency. Second, I'm pretty sure SL doesn't have any sort of high perfect block ability post 12.0 when Kabam took all the leadership synergies away. Third, I have no idea how high block proficiency would help "force heavy" for stun immune fights. No matter what your block proficiency, stun immune targets will still be stun immune. You aren't going to be following blocks with heavy attacks in that situation. High block proficiency might help you if you take a lot of blocked hits against a stun immune target. But the difference between SLs block proficiency and other champs isn't large enough to make a big difference in that situation. Learning to intercept would make a bigger difference.

SL + team gam drax groot nebula gives him the above

As far as I can see, that team gains +5% perfect block chance for the SL-Drax and SL-Gamora synergies, Drax-SL reciprocal synergy, Groot-Drax synergy, and Groot-Gamora synergy. +25% PB chance total. The maximum possible perfect block mastery bonus is +4%. That's a total of 29% perfect block chance. Did someone give Star Lord 66% base perfect block chance recently, or are you still confusing block proficiency with perfect block?

Did you finish LOL 100 percent?

Get both teams to LOL and see what team gets you less damage blocking and the anount of parries.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced you bought your account, because you are an endless fountain of misinformation wrapped in insecurity.

How dare u accuse me of this. I have been playing since 2015. Just answer the questions.

Bp and perfect block are different i know this. Now what ever you say bro. It is ok i agree with you. Now we dont need to talk to each other. Sweet

I really don’t get why you can’t accept other people’s opinions, sure, defend star lord, but at least be open to other people’s opinions or at least acknowledge something about their option that isn’t slandering or bragging. Who cares if you did LOL 100% with Star Lord. Doesn’t make you or Star Lord the best. And glancing off people giving them the silent treatment is just immature...
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    G
    Armor and BP is irrelevant? Ignorant statement. Do you know parry stun time depends on BP. Do you know how essential is to force heavy for stun immune and so many fights.

Do you realize that star lord, sentry and CapiW/ww2 are the only champs that can 95 percent perfect block? With the right team.

People saying star lord is useless do not undertand this game at all.

First, parry stun time is affected by perfect block chance, not block proficiency. Perfect block chance is not affected by block proficiency. Second, I'm pretty sure SL doesn't have any sort of high perfect block ability post 12.0 when Kabam took all the leadership synergies away. Third, I have no idea how high block proficiency would help "force heavy" for stun immune fights. No matter what your block proficiency, stun immune targets will still be stun immune. You aren't going to be following blocks with heavy attacks in that situation. High block proficiency might help you if you take a lot of blocked hits against a stun immune target. But the difference between SLs block proficiency and other champs isn't large enough to make a big difference in that situation. Learning to intercept would make a bigger difference.

SL + team gam drax groot nebula gives him the above

As far as I can see, that team gains +5% perfect block chance for the SL-Drax and SL-Gamora synergies, Drax-SL reciprocal synergy, Groot-Drax synergy, and Groot-Gamora synergy. +25% PB chance total. The maximum possible perfect block mastery bonus is +4%. That's a total of 29% perfect block chance. Did someone give Star Lord 66% base perfect block chance recently, or are you still confusing block proficiency with perfect block?

Did you finish LOL 100 percent?

Get both teams to LOL and see what team gets you less damage blocking and the anount of parries.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced you bought your account, because you are an endless fountain of misinformation wrapped in insecurity.

How dare u accuse me of this. I have been playing since 2015. Just answer the questions.

Bp and perfect block are different i know this. Now what ever you say bro. It is ok i agree with you. Now we dont need to talk to each other. Sweet

I really don’t get why you can’t accept other people’s opinions, sure, defend star lord, but at least be open to other people’s opinions or at least acknowledge something about their option that isn’t slandering or bragging. Who cares if you did LOL 100% with Star Lord. Doesn’t make you or Star Lord the best. And glancing off people giving them the silent treatment is just immature...

I agree with you too.
  • Options
    correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Iron Patriot. He has armor up. Best champ game!!!,

(JK it’s stark Spidey, Ghost is only good with synergies)

However ghost with synergies beats sparky any day

Ghost doesn't have power control and her gameplay is much more difficult

Ghost doesnt need power control. Ghost with hood takes 0 dmg from sp3 while phasing. Can just continue to bash them in the face until they reach sp3, then phase and eat the sp3.

• Options
    MickeymooMickeymoo Posts: 6
    Darkhawk for sure.He can lag your phone and give you inverted contor