Positive criticism

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 504 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
What kabam did was wrong in making the 5 awful crystals a mystery item.. But in the end it was the community that hyped up the items not kabam... Don't get me wrong this is a total joke for players... This shouldn't have been hidden but we were wrong to assume it would be something great because let's face it... The 14 day holiday calendar is the true prize... A fully formed t2a, a large wad of 5 star shards... A good bunch of tickets for an easy event with some decent rewards... Every cloud has a silver lining... Usually this stuff would cost a lot but we get it for free!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Comments

  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Merry Christmas to you too but I don’t blame the players for expecting just a little out of Kabam on Chritmas of all days. But I must admit the holiday calendar is very good and I hope to see more moves like that in the future.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 504 ★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to you too but I don’t blame the players for expecting just a little out of Kabam on Chritmas of all days. But I must admit the holiday calendar is very good and I hope to see more moves like that in the future.

    Please don't get me wrong... I don't think today's mystery item was good at all... And I'm not defending that.. But the 14 day calendar contains items that would normally cost potentially lots of £ $ to get... As I said every cloud has a silver lining and don't think we should be too disappointed

    And yes Merry Christmas :)
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Its been the gifting crystals for the last 3 years. however the fact that they weren't put down as gifting crystals from the off is what has threw people and also annoyed them. all previous years we can see from day 1 that its the gifting crystals. Now they have been buffed from last year as they now contain a chance to get 5* shards so they are an improvement from last year. Still suck though lol. But hey like you said the true gift is and has always been the holiday calendar.

    Merry Christmas all :smiley:
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    They drop the ball. I tought there was a level of disappointment
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 504 ★★★
    Honestly, i’d have been happy if they came out with a valid response that wasn’t just a read made copy paste template that Mike probably doesn’t even believe himself. Other than that, i’m not so much annoyed at the item itself, but at the fact there are people defending it as a useful item, making themselves look that stupid. You can polish a turd and give it away fo free, but ain’t nobody going to thank you for that and say they’re happy they got it.

    When we were promised clarity and better communication, it was held up for all of what, two months, with the year riddled with bugs, some gamebreaking, some phone breaking, you kind of expect something to make up for it, but for the overheating and multiple maintenance compensation, to the constant lag issues, to the champions bugs on release, to the aq bugs, its just a neber ending cycle of miscommunication, bad testers, and an absolutely terrible marketing/pr team, because they find themselves with a disgruntled playerbase more than any othr gaming, or company in general.

    Yeah you're definitely right... Totally agree, the gifting crystals should have been shown from the start rather than keeping them hidden and causing the community to get hyped and speculate it was something better than these crystals that are no use to anyone who has played the game longer than a month (2 year 600k player here!) this was played out wrong...

    But I will defend the 14 day calendar which really is a holiday present and actually useful!

    Merry Christmas

  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    edited December 2018
    What they should of done is when Gifting went live, replaced Dec 25th's icon with the gifting crystals instead of a question mark.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 504 ★★★
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Pointless post....

    What makes you say that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,767 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    They drop the ball. I tought there was a level of disappointment

    Much like your English teacher and your ability to write correctly?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,767 ★★★★★
    Look at past calendars. Theres never been anything of note on this day. People need to get over themselves.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Look at past calendars. Theres never been anything of note on this day. People need to get over themselves.

    Bro would please .$&@$$
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,767 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Look at past calendars. Theres never been anything of note on this day. People need to get over themselves.

    Bro would please .$&@$$

    What? Would please what? I dont understand? Please use full sentences complete with proper punctuation.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why do you allow this guy @Demonzfyre to keep insulting me? @Kabam Miike I try to ignoring this bully and he keeps bullying, I am trying to be civil and respectuful but when you are dealing with bullies you have to defend yourself. Please @Kabam Vydious or anybody please make this low life bully stop.
  • Hey folks. I am sorry to disrupt but since we have an active discussion underway on this topic, it's getting a bit cluttered with duplicates. We know that this is a heated topic and that there is a lot of feedback on it. However it helps us to have it in one place.

    Please feel free to continue your discussion on this topic here: Mystery Item (Merged Threads)

    Thank you for your cooperation!


This discussion has been closed.