**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystery Item

Well, Kabam “closed” the other discussion on those 5 “less than a gift” crystals, so I started a new one. 😎
Kabam Mike is such a ****...”it would have given away another event”...Really?! At least there’s a bow on the 5 x dog turds, but u know what?....they’re still turds...
Personally, my money was that the mystery item was gonna be useless, b/c that’s synonymous with the way they have been treating us. No mystery at all. It’s a “kiss my ass” Christmas card...

Comments

• Sour_poi808Sour_poi808 Posts: 8
    Kabams having a good laugh at us right right now
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I have gotten better Christmas presents from Jews. Kabam needs to listen to us and give us a good enough gift to thank us for our suffering through the bugs, !#%$ events and worse calendars. RDTs would be nice or even just t4cc crystals would be better than what we got. I got $300 dollars (Australian) for Christmas. Kabam will not receive a cent of that.
  • Jtb2798Jtb2798 Posts: 8
    Missed the mark doesn’t even begin to cover it. They make it painfully obvious over and over and over and over and over and over how little they give a **** about their player base. I have no clue why I thought this time would be any different.
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    What a trash gift. I’m lvl 60 and 50+ 5*’s but hey thanks for the 3* awakening gems and 50 4* shards lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    nzndngjhbs3k.png
    Got you guys a gift to make up for the crystals.
  • Hey folks.

I am sorry but I have to close this as it is essentially a repost of an already closed thread and no longer constructive. I promise we do hear you and your feedback has been taken to the team about this.
This discussion has been closed.