**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Christmas from kabam

How disappointed are you with the "appreciation" kabam has shown to you? No RDT. Have not yet to fix the bug on uncollected with Dark hawk the calendar in general.

No Christmas from kabam 85 votes

Very disappointed
56%
Nonuchaos3430BigDWSUDiegoVzuffySIlverProfessorViperKingVLe_Marv_8Jwallace25Kaks0053Jones979nebJohnyzeroZzzSour_poi808ShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsG0311StrBoday8585 48 votes
I expected nothing
16%
AchtungLeNoirFaineantHort4mosvySungjDarkrider05YouconfusedDarthPhaliRetr0FhfjghhggggjfhfjgkrauserhuntStolidus_I_Hera1d_of_Ga1actus 14 votes
Dont care
11%
CoatHang3rbuffajrSpeedbumpJustusCastrumharerabbit99King_GarfXxOriginalxXShaun01Drooped1Deltrons 10 votes
I dont spend anyways
2%
PlagueisBaneZombieZedd 2 votes
Considerably thinking on boycotting
12%
Johnnoooooofish8sixMajub408HeadrollerShadeZeroMiNdDrAiNTaZ_4178KillSwitchJohn757Markg25LegendJRG 11 votes

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Dont care
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    No one spend on Christmas
    Do that thing that noone ever does every time it’s brought up? GL with that.

Just to help you out I’ll wait until the 26th to buy an offer if its worth it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    No one spend on Christmas

You mean unless they offer things you want just like every other time.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I expected nothing
    Boo hoo 😢.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I expected nothing
    The holiday calendar itself is a gift in entirety so honestly am not much ruffled.
    Its not that am entitled to some gifts nor is kabam obligated to shower on me a percentage of their profit. The gift is a mere token of their appreciation n i humbly take whatever coming on its own accords.
    No complaints no demands.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Dont care
    I'm not at all concerned about today's gifts because they are exactly the same as last year's gifts on this same day. Also, it's not even Christmas Day yet. How about act like mature adults and At Least wait until Christmas Day before throwing a temper tantrum? Is that to much to ask? Stop embarrassing yourselves.