**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honest Thoughts

I think that this has to be said,

Tonight has been quite disturbing to read these forums, its sad to see a player base become the way it has since the mystery gift reveal is bothersome to say the least. From people hoping that a building is blown up, to attacking mods and other players on this site. You guys claim to be disappointed in Kabam, but in the end, I and many others are disappointed in you all, for not only your cruel words but also how you have acted upon being upset. Guys this is just a moble game we play, some more then others and some very much so passionately thats okay, its okay to be upset and feel things, however the way so many have acted is uncalled for.

These members and mods are humans to, they are people who give their time to make your game better. Hell the mods here are here to answer questions and concerns in the end they are the middle man. Tonight you went after them, and thats not right. This is a game that we play, but they are real people and real human beings. Do you think that they want to see you upset? hurt? no, they give their time to make your game better and THIS is the thanks they get? seriously? go look at yourself in the mirror and ask if this is who you want to become, because its not a pretty sight at all.

Remember guys its Christmas, a day that we are here to have with friends and family, allience mates etc, today is a day to be happy for everything that we have, and those that we are close to, the mods and everyone here are real human beings, before you attack them just because you don't get what you want/wanted, and take a step back and a deep breath, they are humans to, have feelings and people and players they care enough about to give so much time to of their lives, and treat them as such.

Thank You

Comments

• rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Wise Words brother
    I was shocked to see that blowing up thread, I mean no one in their right mind should hope for that to happen. It's just a game and the item is free.Get over it!! Am I disappointed, sure but who cares, move on and celebrate the holiday.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I am very disappointed by the 'gift' and even today's t4cc shards on the holiday calendar. It hasnt been a good start to the day and definitely not worth waiting up for.

I entirely agree that the threats against kabam or staff are horrible and unacceptable. The forum moderators probably had no say in the calendar and are forced to deal with the fall out. Although i havent had a good start to the day i am betting it has been a lot worse for @Kabam Miike . So even though i didnt really like or feel statisfied by the official response he gave, i thank him for giving up his Christmas day and taking the time to respond. And feel he and the rest of the team don't deserve any threats against them.
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    If threats were made then individuals need banned permanently! Should not be tolerated what's so ever. Very disturbing
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    KABAM HAS SHOWN THEIR LIMITS .THEY JUST PROVRD THEIR ABILITY TO DESTROY GAMERS' MOOD. ACTUALLY THIS SHOWS THEIR POTENTIAL OF DISAPPOINTING THE PRO GAMERS'
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    dont forget, 4 people from omni moved on last day to go into cows allaince, 4 people got screwed over, in gifting event,

buy het, merry xmas, and remember the world is all sunshin and rainbows, even no a mobile game,

people lie, cheat and buy fraud units, just take alook at global chat, everyone is just trying to scamm each other
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Batman1903 wrote: »
    KABAM HAS SHOWN THEIR LIMITS .THEY JUST PROVRD THEIR ABILITY TO DESTROY GAMERS' MOOD. ACTUALLY THIS SHOWS THEIR POTENTIAL OF DISAPPOINTING THE PRO GAMERS'

I agree, we live in a society. Gamers, rise up!
    Omni disbanded, they had no home dude they did what anyone else would do go find somewhere they could play.

yes, and i was in omni to? thanks for letting me know my own allaince dude
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Though I agree with the fact that some gamers have almost abused kabam n their
    Representatives n shouldn't have been so
    Extreme yet I feel now is not the right time
    To call them out. When ppl are angry hurt best is to let them calm down first. Am sure even kabam knows that n so has kept their responses as short as possible to not
    Escalate the matter or provoke the already disappointed disgruntled souls.
    Personally speaking I had no ambitious expectations so am not ruffled with the mysterious gift turning out to be not much
    Mysterious! Infact my Alliance is exchanging too many of these "mysterious gifts" daily so am really understanding why
    Some gamers are really this much angry hurt bitter. Kabam did only one mistake - highlighted it as mysterious. This "mysterious tag" made everyone think it
    Would be special. The person who thought
    Up that lets give mysterious tag is either a wicked person who wanted to break hearts
    N enjoy a smirk or very much dimwit with zero customer dealing sense who
    Never thought gamers are passionate hence emotional too n u should not give them illusions of something special is coming on ur way vibes if really all u wanted to give away was the same crystals that Each alliance member is trading between themselves in dozens per day. This person who has thought of putting the mysterious tag hopefully gets
    Some serious rebuke for being inefficient
    To kabam coz he or she has caused kabam serious loss of goodwill via mass customer dissatisfaction.had they just graphically shown five ordinary crystals instead of the gimmick called "mysterious gift" the gamers would not have been provoked to react in this way or fashion. Not that am supporting or justifying the abuses. Just trying to convey the cause of this avoidable crisis. If the gamers were not passionate they would never have had
    Invested even a farthing in this game. So if deliberately or dim-wittedly these passionate people have been hurt then efforts should be made to calm them down first.
    KABAM RECENTLY HAVE BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTING IN TERMS OF GIFTS COMPENSATION AND CLASSIC VARIANT OF BACK ISSUES#1
    NOT ONLY THE MYSTERY TAG BUT ALSO THEY HAVE TESTED ARE PATIENCE
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Excellent post too many of these people making these wildly stupid comments need to chill.

I get the frustration but I can’t condone the petulant behavior.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    screw those greedy #$&@%=+ I can't even imagine how much ppl have spent just this last week alone on this game for gifting event.. It's CHRISTMAS show the community that keeps yours lights on a little love.. IT WON'T HURT
    Jester123 wrote: »
    Omni disbanded, they had no home dude they did what anyone else would do go find somewhere they could play.

yes, and i was in omni to? thanks for letting me know my own allaince dude

Love the wat every time omni is talked about and what seatin said, but they always seem to leave out the bit about getting points deducted by Kabam for cheating

@Jester123
    we did get points deducted, but it was a new member who got banned, he was immediately kicked, costed us the war

we also had another new member who didnt place in war, costed us a war

we also missed a war, but we was around 3000 ish rating and coudlnt find a war for 2-3 hours,
    but have you seen the picture of asr 3500 vs a 2600 alaince? it was on reddit and i am sure you can find it.

i am not the biggest youtuber but i did list everything that happened, and i am a huge advocate on cheaters

below is video and details of our season
    "We started 1-4..all tier 2..then
    1.New guy went mia didnt place defender. 29v30Loss..
    2.New guy got himself banned resulting us getting dock and Loss...
    3.We also missed a war....
    4. Next war people left, we going with 27 people..Loss
    Omni is 1-7, higher ups decided to let us go..i wanted to stay but it was time to move on.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMS3AR0sdBw&t=171s