**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Put Away The Pitchforks

2»

Comments

• Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    edited December 2018
    The mystery thing was such a troll though. They must’ve known people would have been expecting something at least half decent.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Merry Whalemas!

600+ USD and you too can own a 6* Daredevil or Blue Team Cyclops!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    I think why even introduce RDTS Into the game if they are never given out it’s abit ridiculous but I guess if I ran a gaming company/game and I offered a item in game that basically stops people buying rank up materials etc thus making me lose money I’d try erase them from existence also ;)

They were implemented because of v12. They were generous enough to give us some last year. It these were only really given for when drastic changes happen/happened. Not because it gives a player th option to down rank a champion they “have no use for” anymore.

They aren’t for stopping people from buying materials. They aren’t used for mistakes a player has made. And they aren’t for using a champion and then when a better champion of the same class comes along.
  • ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 39
    Well if rank down tickets are so important and there are people willing to pay to get them sell them in the store as a miscellaneous item!!!
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Free is free so thanks. But what seems like a troll is putting a question mark on the calendar box for the 25th Christmas day. Why not just let us know what we are getting so it leads to less disappointment. My thoughts anyway
  • Honestly yesterday was embarrassing to witness. I've never been part of a community so entitled...
    Don't get me wrong the gifts were absolutely horrendous but to threaten people?
    We did this to ourselves, kabam didn't mislead us. We saw the big "?" and we let our imaginations run wild. That's our fault, not theirs.

Also the "?" was on the calendar in 2016
    9uvmg9tghcge.jpg
    This is also the reddit post for reference.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/5fx04u/decembers_daily_login_calendar/

As far as today's deal goes, what are people expecting? They have a formula on deals for years. Christmas has always been shards with your odin.
    Is everyone expecting T5B and a bunch of T2A every holiday sale?? The offers are okay if you were going to buy odins anyway, If not don't buy it. It's okay.

We are constantly creating this hype around certain days and deals, then we cry when they don't come close to our expectations. If they constantly give out T5B and T2A every on every holiday, what would be the point in us playing war ( which is what they want us to do ).
    Let's save that money and use it elsewhere, it's a game.

I won't even discuss demanding rank down tickets, it was a really nice thing they did for us last year. I don't understand why we expect them every year? Maybe it's because people have been begging for them all year and they've just realized if you won't get them on christmas, we won't get them at all.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you're all having a good one with the family.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    As far as I'm concerned the playerbase of this game is largely an "older" one. Too bad so many people still act like little b
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    ManChild wrote: »
    This year has been pretty rough from kabam.

Not really....

https://sensortower.com/blog/marvel-contest-of-champions-revenue-cyber-monday-2018
  • All the time we as players into a mobile video game, all the real money we work hard for (unless you're free to play)...

But you think we should not be entitled, or just accept some BS because it's free???

NAH... but I do agree with targeting Kabam Mike tho, relax fellas