**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let us trade 1 awakening gem for this 1 day

2»

Comments

• Options
    It is not that rare wtf are you talking about? Lol you can literally get 3 in act 5. Variant another and the other quest they aren’t hard to get your just lazy or can’t do hard content. My reaction is that my own I was hoping rdt got something less desirable it happens. Wouldn’t be the first time kabam has taken me for a ride in this game won’t be the last

Awakening gems are a lot rarer than the items you'd get back from an RTD...
    Why do you need an rtd so badly?
    you can't get T2A? they're basically all over. Easier to obtain than an awakening gem.
    T4CC? Every damn content available, especially alliance quests.
    You don't even get gold back, you get ISO.
    What is the big deal with wanting a RTD.

The game is so RNG based, that you think you can pull a god champ then dupe him naturally? Instead of just 1 time and using a gem. Please.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I jus want a diff gem lmao
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    flm56w8hqa71.png
    See i got a cosmic. Look at my cosmic champs. Not great but im not complaining. Just save the gem for a god tier of that class and you’ll be happy. Great gift though Kabam.

^ This is the kind of person I like, thankful for the free stuff he gets as a Christmas Gift... even if it doesn't benefit him currently. For all he knows, he could pull 5* Venom, Medusa, Hyperion or Carnage on his very next crystal.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    I am uncollected so I got a 4* gem but it was a generic so I duped my AA. Yes!

Uncollected gets a 5* awakening gem
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Apologies for this post,may not have gotten the class I needed/wanted but a free 5* gem was more than gracious.