**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting event

Hi all, does anyone know if we need to reach the finial milestone in the ali gifting event to qualify for rank rewards??

Comments

• Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    No, you dont. You have to reach something like the 2nd or 3rd milstone
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Why does it say you have to reach a certain minimum to reach rank and milestone awards then? I’m working on the last milestone and it say I need a minimum of 10450 to be eligible for the last milestone and rank awards
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    You have to spend/gift a required amount to get all of the milestone rewards. Once all of the milestones are reached the push is for rank rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You have to contribute to qualify for Rank Rewards. Also, the Ally has to reach 20k total, combined. The Milestones are what require a minimum contribution.
  • Options
    You have to contribute to qualify for Rank Rewards. Also, the Ally has to reach 20k total, combined. The Milestones are what require a minimum contribution.

That's really unfair lol... so despite spending over 2k units and contribute close to 7k points for my alliance to reach the last milestone rewards, I won't be able to claim the last milestone rewards?

I guess it's a way for Kabam to milk more money from us eh?