Options

Gifting event

Hi all, does anyone know if we need to reach the finial milestone in the ali gifting event to qualify for rank rewards??

Comments

• Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    No, you dont. You have to reach something like the 2nd or 3rd milstone
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 413 ★★★
    Why does it say you have to reach a certain minimum to reach rank and milestone awards then? I’m working on the last milestone and it say I need a minimum of 10450 to be eligible for the last milestone and rank awards
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    You have to spend/gift a required amount to get all of the milestone rewards. Once all of the milestones are reached the push is for rank rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    You have to contribute to qualify for Rank Rewards. Also, the Ally has to reach 20k total, combined. The Milestones are what require a minimum contribution.
  • Options
    You have to contribute to qualify for Rank Rewards. Also, the Ally has to reach 20k total, combined. The Milestones are what require a minimum contribution.

That's really unfair lol... so despite spending over 2k units and contribute close to 7k points for my alliance to reach the last milestone rewards, I won't be able to claim the last milestone rewards?

I guess it's a way for Kabam to milk more money from us eh?