**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Holy wow!!!!?

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
th17jn8dkaco.jpeg

From the 3 GG from Kabam!!?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Amazing.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Now the important question… Is he just a rare trophy champ or is he good for something?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Happy Christmas to you and I hope you'll like him.I also got something good,5000 5* hero crystal shards,opened my 4 5* crystal and got Phoenix,not mad.Also congrats.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Here was mine. Yours is awesome but I'm totally happy with mine as well.

40f9rb8a760y.png
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    WiMak wrote: »
    Now the important question… Is he just a rare trophy champ or is he good for something?

First off, congratulations on the incredible pull! As far as I know, unfortunately he is more of a trophy champ than being super reliable for game content. Seeing as he is the rarest champ in the game though, I am not totally sure! Regardless that's still a sweet pull.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Congrats.
    I got 6k t2a fragments and a half a science t4 cat
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    5k five star shards, five star awakening gem and a t4cc
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    CONGRATULATIONS my dude!
  • KABAM GAVE ME A BLOODY COSMIC AG FOR CORVUS
  • LOVE KABAM CAUSE I ALSO GOT A FOSMIC T4CC TO R4 HIM AND GOT 3 4STAR AWAKENING GEMS IN AN HOUR. KABAM I SALUTE YOU
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Thanks. Very happy. I’ve just had a cosmic AG since first dimensional rift I want to use SO BADLY. I think I might awaken him just to finally pull a good cosmic champ. I know, I know it’s all random but is it? ... IS IT, though?! 😂
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    I don't like you
  • l3n69mx3otzw.png
  • That's what I got
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Great stuff!! Kabams maki g the holiday happy today!!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    WiMak wrote: »

Trophy. Completely useless for anything important
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m happy with mine. Free stuff. 1k 5* shards, 6k t2a, a full t4 tech.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    I di49eqpe1xsx73.png
    Don't get near as nice a pull.as many of you others but I am still thankful I got something ..
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I'd awaken him and rank him as high as I could and place him as the main boss in every War lol, just because. I would definitely like to have Thanos as my top champ profile image, trophy champ or not.
  • PocketwaifuPocketwaifu Posts: 12
    edited December 2018
    Same here I got 7500 star shards and then I got Hyperion from the 5 star crystal.

• FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 50
    Superb man! That’s amazing luck....
    I got 10K 5* Shards and got myself a KK
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    coamvihyo271.jpeg
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    eyx1c3rfeqqd.png
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Nice one 💪
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Just a trophy champ..would prefer the 5 star awakening gem
  • wk6nsxgj1bye.png
    I thought I was happy, now I feel slighted lol
  • Wow! Great pull, OP! You'll have to let us know what you think of him when you get to using him! :scream: