**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance gifting

So I have been trying to get to the minimum requirement but every time I try it keeps going up so I have decided to stop trying because now I have dipped into my own personal money
ayzsv67n8wh2.png

Comments

• lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    The minimum for each milestone is higher the further along you get. So you've qualified for all the rewards up to the 6th reward. To unlock #6 when your alliance gets there, you have to have a min. of 2200 points by yourself.
  • The real question is when do you actually get to claim rank rewards? Do you have to hit all 10 milestones yourself (not as an alliance) to get rank rewards? My alliance has hit all milestones but mine still says they are locked until i contribute points but I am at milestone 8 myself now.
  • Same proble with me, I joined 30 minutes after event started and did not claim milestones anywhere else. The "x / y contribution requirement" keeps going up and it says I do not qualify for rank rewards. There are a few threads on this, but all of them are pretty much ignored :/ Support does not help either. Looks like anyone who joined after the event started is pretty much out of luck.