**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best 4 Star Champions to take into Act 5

I think it’s almost time to try my hand at Act 5.

I have mostly 4 Star champions at Rank 4 but I’ll have two at Rank 5 by the time I start Act 5.

Who are the champions that would benefit me the most in Act 5 from what I have?

Ghost Rider (Awakened)

Two Generic Awakening gems for the following:

Luke Cage
Hyperion
Corvus
Dr. Voodoo
Archangel
Mephisto
Iceman
Ultron
Crossbones

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Definitely use 1 in Archangel
  • Options
    icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    Awoken AA is insanely useful in Act 5 especially once you are going for uncollected. For the second one i would say either hyperion or corvus. You'll also want someone with a decent regen on ur side for these fights since they can be a lot longer
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Voodoo for rage, vitality and those ever-stacking resistance paths will be a huge benefit.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I got uncollected with just one 5/50, and it was hypboi. generally speaking - try first with what you have, and then, if you can't handle it, rank up someone you need. AA would be good for blocking heal with nt, iceman or ultron for double immunity. also I remember someone saying it's an easy walk with 5/50 corvus
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Loki
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I just wrapped up Act 5 Exploration today. Voodoo was hands down my MVP. Sooooo much utility. I still don’t own Archangel, but from what I’ve seen he’s also incredibly useful. With that in mind, I’d say go with Voodoo and Archangel. Good luck!
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Awaken AA
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Awakened AA is the best champ in the game versus 60 percent of the champs
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    My act 5 team was

Iceman
    Scarlet witch
    Star lord
    Thor
    Loki
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Beyond what has been stated, if/when you get to 5.4, the resistor paths are largely trivialized by magik w/ MD.

I no longer have MD, but back when i did it, i only had a r4 4* magik, and the resistor stacks would immediately fill her power to full, then her sp3 would smash them, due to resistor stacks powering her attack buff.

Repeat process until dead.
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Corvus smashes through act 5, he was a main factor in getting me uncollected. You don’t need to use a gem on him, but I would definitely bring him into your team. For the gem, use it on hype, AA or DV.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I would use the gems on AA and Voodoo.

You have good champs. You may want to switch some out here and there depending on the quest though.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Archangel. I say that because an awakened AA was literally the only 4* I used for all of Act 5. Everything else was done with 5*s. I have all of the above champs awakened during my run and AA was used from 5.1 through to 5.4. Trust me on this. Awaken AA.
  • Options
    I would say u rank up archangel
    and max him out also rank up Loki and ghost rider
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

December 2018. The person before you commented on December 2018. Please check the dates before reviving an ancient post.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

How far back did you even go to find this? You can't just revive a thread this old on accident so quit pretending to be giving advice. Especially if that advice is to rank up Loki. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

hey @Legend2020 . I get that you might be a new forum user and newish player, but please don't revive old threads. also, howd you even find this