**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Mid Range Phone to play MCOC

RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
Can anyone give some input as to what phone they've had the best experience on. Any honor play or pokophone users input would be great as well as I am caught between the two.

Comments

• CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    OnePlus 5-6 has a good mid-range price for quality hardware
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »

And I'm guessing that snapdragon 835 should be enough to handle MCOC,
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Raa wrote: »
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »

And I'm guessing that snapdragon 835 should be enough to handle MCOC,

I've been playing MCoC on the 1+5 for a year and it runs great
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Heard great things about the Poco, think there was a thread about it on reddit

Yeah, here https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9sca52/pocophone_f1_mcoc_performance/
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Heard great things about the Poco, think there was a thread about it on reddit

Yeah, here https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9sca52/pocophone_f1_mcoc_performance/

Not bad, just been on the wall about the Poco because of the build quality, wouldn't want a phone that doesn't last a year
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Iphone 6 plus
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Iphone 6 plus

Forgot to put Android in the caption, my bad.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Pocophone doesnt have quick charge support you can go for honor play or increase price budget to buy nokia 8.1
  • Ng_111Ng_111 Posts: 12
    I used to play on Mi Max 2. Never had Poco, so cant comment about it.
    Currently using Honor Play for MCOC.

From my experience, Honor Play is fast and smooth.
    If you have the budget, iphone still better for MCOC.
    Tony886 wrote: »
    Pocophone doesnt have quick charge support you can go for honor play or increase price budget to buy nokia 8.1

Nokia doesn't have the performance for that price, snapdragon 710 isnt enough. I'd love to have a Nokia but I need better performance than that.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Tony886 wrote: »

Incorrect. Pocophone has QuickCharge 3.0.

Next time have a look at a phone's specs before posting something as fact.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Can anyone give some input as to what phone they've had the best experience on. Any honor play or pokophone users input would be great as well as I am caught between the two.

i am a pocofone user and i will strongly recommended you foco f1 because it has snapdragon 845 and liquid cooling .It has decent camera as well.i am using it from the first sale it was launched.Now it has android P too.I use to play variety of games including mcoc and it has never skipped any frame.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    4000 mah battery with qc3.0 and type C cable as well as 2.5 mm headphone jack.
    AKKKTEK wrote: »

i am a pocofone user and i will strongly recommended you foco f1 because it has snapdragon 845 and liquid cooling .It has decent camera as well.i am using it from the first sale it was launched.Now it has android P too.I use to play variety of games including mcoc and it has never skipped any frame.

I have seen the gameplay on the pocophone, all I'm on the wall about is the screen bleeding and touchscreen issues so I may just go for the honor play though it's not as powerful
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    iPhone 7+ you could probably pick up cheap
    iPad 2018, pretty much anything with an A10 chip and above will beat any android.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    At this point my Note 8 has become a mid range... it's 6gb of ram are really useful
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    i got the oneplus 6 last year and with the 8gb of ram it runs like a beast