**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aw season 7

Closed season 5-6 ( a week ) Kabam said there would be no global node as a week was to short a notice for alliances to get ready for it, as were now inside the last week of season 6 I take it we are having a longer break than a week before season 7, would be nice to know @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Expecting Season 7 to begin immediately. Combat tanking by banning the offseason entirely. Combat low item use by banning the boost crystal from being sold and only putting 10k boosts in the loyalty store once per season.

Combat anyone giving a F about AW by selling top 3 season rewards in the unit store every week.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Expect a very short off season if any. Win win in kabams book to ensure all alliance can't tank and can't top up resources for 100% AW completion.
    Jester123 wrote: »
    They can’t do a short off season like a week as this would go against the reason they gave for no global node this season, would be nice to have some sort of answer from Kabam

They did that because they didn't test all the new global node thoroughly but now it's a season later. But probably hear from kabam after season ends
    6w4x3pszakhv.jpeg
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    They can’t do a short off season like a week as this would go against the reason they gave for no global node this season, would be nice to have some sort of answer from Kabam

They did that because they didn't test all the new global node thoroughly but now it's a season later. But probably hear from kabam after season ends

Thanks for letting me know. If you look at my profile I was part of that discussion and I am very well aware of this.
    I just wish they would keep us in the loop better, I can only assume we either have no global node next aw or a longer break

We should find out soon. I am going to a lower rating alliance to take that longer break.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Idk why anyone is surprised by this. Given past time frames any global node would be released on too short of notice.

However had they released it a week or two ago...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Expect a very short off season if any. Win win in kabams book to ensure all alliance can't tank and can't top up resources for 100% AW completion.

If we set the over/under at two weeks, I'll take the over and bet you 5 energy refills. You said short if any, so I'd assume you would take the under? If it's exactly two weeks we have a push. Will you take the bet?

If we set the over/under at two weeks, I'll take the over and bet you 5 energy refills. You said short if any, so I'd assume you would take the under? If it's exactly two weeks we have a push. Will you take the bet?

No offense but I will pass since this whole game is RNG enough as is. Probably better spend those energy refills in my alliance gifting events instead. Like I said i honestly don't care anymore if they want to start new year or in may makes no difference to me.

Should be glad we didn't take this bet now @LeNoirFaineant. Just saved you 5 refills.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    We need an MCoC Old Takes Exposed section of the forums.

I think I would be featured there a few times.

Should be glad we didn't take this bet now @LeNoirFaineant. Just saved you 5 refills.

Honestly WTF. Just because there is no global node doesn't mean that people don't need a break from war.
    Rektor wrote: »
    Expecting Season 7 to begin immediately. Combat tanking by banning the offseason entirely. Combat low item use by banning the boost crystal from being sold and only putting 10k boosts in the loyalty store once per season.

Combat anyone giving a F about AW by selling top 3 season rewards in the unit store every week.

Oh look. Who would’ve guessed we’d get the same garbage message we got before season 6.

We are all suckers

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Season starts Jan 9, what a slap in the face. We need a break from this game mode.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    To be honest I'm burnt out, our ally is talking about taking a season off and just not spending at all. I think most should do the same. Until we do Kabam won't get the hint that burnout is real and unnecessary.
    They always do something the players like (2* arena) and then follow it up with something everyone will hate lol
    They do it because we let them. Even though they did exactly as I expected when I posted above, their season 7 announcement still comes across as disrespectful.

How to be brazenly condescending and indifferent towards mass complaints while simultaneously acting like we’re still doing you a favor. FOH