**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was the best thing about MCOC in 2018?

What was the best thing about MCOC in 2018? 66 votes

Great Champions - Corvus, Aegon, Ghost, Venom the Duck, etc...
10%
JohnyzeroCoBfan1987Duke_SilverCupidAdvRockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlue 7 votes
Great Reworks of older champions - Luke Cage, Red Hulk, Carnage, and Venom
21%
thetaman23Pcc880fish8sixSpiritOfVengeanceJohnLocke117sbdjdkChampioncriticLegendJRGjass222ab28pFjolnirMarri_2RT9BananaGrant 14 votes
Gwenpool to the Movies
50%
humzah217adqqedfyvrDrownedGodSundance_2099ZzzAKTEKSpiderCoolsDanny_JayProngsSDAATRPeterQuillBlasthammer4GamerTEnderDraco58SmokieisgodAleorNoirFhfjghhggggjfhfjgChirdxxHerrPopop 33 votes
6 Star Champions
0%
The evolving meta of the game
0%
The 5 Star Vision offer
0%
The Cyber Monday offer
3%
Blubfish_666Sairam44 2 votes
The Christmas present
13%
IronDevilLe_Marv_8Jackd1989AanthoShtickRickWarboy_007Mars___Iron_spider1mrcyrcle 9 votes
Other - explain below
1%
eman9523 1 vote

Comments

• FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Sentry and Red Skull
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Blue jeans boy is the best thing to ever happen to the game. No argument can change my mind
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Gwenpool to the Movies
    Tied between gwenpool goes to movie and the champ buffs and kabam giving us the free 5* gem
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Gwenpool to the Movies
    DURING THAT MONTH I GOT MY MAJOR 4STARS LIKE WASP CAIW BPCW THOR RAGNAROK AND DOMINO
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I concede that the new champs are great tools...they just aren't the champs I want to play with. So I am happy with reworks of the classics. Venom and Carnage are some of my all-time favourite Spider villains. And Red Hulk is just awesome. I really like my current villain lineup:

KM
    ST
    Venom
    Carnage
    RH
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Gwenpool to the Movies
    Kinda close between the top three choices, but I went with GP because it was basically a free 5* champ, maybe 2 if you were lucky, and the GP dialogue was wonderful.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    gp goes to the movies, the free 5* AG (since im uncollected and thank you again) and the gifting event and also the king of trails and chilled ally events