**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first year on the contest.

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, just wanted to share what a great year this was. I started playing this game in February and I was really lucky overall.

- My First 4 stars was iceman, I got him from. A premium cristal really early so everything became easy.
- Some friends of mine allowed me to be in their alliance despite mi low level so I always had resources.
- when I was going through act iv I pulled and duped scarlet with and everything became even easier.
- my five stars luck was really awful, I had plenty of resources just waiting until I finally got this amazing champs and on Christmas I pulled both stark spidey and domino.

So, just wanted to share my happiness over this amazing year. Now I'm focused on exploring act 5 100% and with this amazing champs I don't thin there'll be any problem.

9rpo5ae2rgsm.jpg

s01p4si0s6nn.jpg

Comments

• DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    You have an incredibly solid roster for just a year on here. Nice job!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Wow do you go for featured or basic?
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    You have an incredibly solid roster for just a year on here. Nice job!

Thanks, it's nice to read this kind of stuff.
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Wow do you go for featured or basic?

Always basic.

My only featured cristal wasnfrol one event when they gave it as a reward and I got Massacre from that one.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I started about late March/beginning of April, I am not even close to your level, well done! Any tips?
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Nice! It is bigger than my account that started more than three years ago!
    I started about late March/beginning of April, I am not even close to your level, well done! Any tips?

Try to get in a verywy active alliance. I also did a lot or arenas, always got the basic champ so when I pulled from a cristal it gave me iso and 5 stars shards, plus because of the arena cristal I always have units to spend on the missions.

That's pretty much it.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    works out you started around the same time as me (Killmonger was in arena) although you have the same amount of 5* as myself your are all sooooo damn good!!! I only have one 5* worth the rank mats, the rest is trash. As for your 4* collection you have some seriously good duped ones.
    I have yet to get a 4 or 5 sparky or Blade.
    So congrats my man! I've have gone uncollected but going for act 5 exploration is beyond my rosters capability. So you are ahead of the curve in my eyes. Well done.
  • lnq2w8fbuz86.png
    21auyy00cvf0.png
    9pqjxb9ydglz.png
  • After the band I started a new account last year December and this is the progress I made this is my free to play account
  • Wow, idk how you managed to get the resources to level that many 5*s already. I'm just over a year in now. I hit level 60 right before I hit the year mark. My 5* luck has been dreadful, though I have most of the best 4*s. I'm just starting Act 5. My focus was on building my team to make it as easy as possible. 3a6jbrpm11t4.png
    n2cyo4a7d1kc.png
    wepoxsl4hxx1.png
    Wow, idk how you managed to get the resources to level that many 5*s already. I'm just over a year in now. I hit level 60 right before I hit the year mark. My 5* luck has been dreadful, though I have most of the best 4*s. I'm just starting Act 5. My focus was on building my team to make it as easy as possible. 3a6jbrpm11t4.png
    n2cyo4a7d1kc.png
    wepoxsl4hxx1.png

The resources came from aq crystal, plus exploring act iv, and passing through act V, plus I have explored all missions since I became uncollected.

Although, right I have 0 resources and pretty much no gold at all.