**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slumber node in dungeons is BROKEN

The slumber node in dungeons seems bugged. It NEVER works the first time I fight the champion on a slumber node. The node is supposed to stun and powerlock the opponent for 30 seconds at the start of the fight, then it gives them a 1000% fury buff. I had a dungeon fight yesterday against a Juggernaut on that node. I went in first with Magik, and he was powerlocked, but not stunned, and started immediately with the 1000% fury. I lost, then went in with Guillotine. The node worked correctly that time, but I still lost. The third fight I used Morningstar. Again, powerlocked, but not stunned and immediately had the 100% fury.

I’ve had problems with this node on multiple other dungeon fights. Often I also get the opponent stunned, but not powerlocked. So when they “wake up”, I get hit with an sp3.

It can’t possibly be working properly. Can the game team investigate? Thanks!

Phone: iPhone 7 plus

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Juggernaut can't be stunned when unstoppable and he starts the fight unstoppable so not a bug
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Did you read my post? It did work correctly with guillotine. He was stunned despite his unstoppable. And this has happens with other opponents all the time, not just juggernaut
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Rank down tickets.

Had to do it.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Happened to me the other day too, not stunned with blade but stunned with hyp. Ya, idk what the deal is.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Iirc, the defender has one attack before slumber activates. Normally people parry this attack instinctively, being slumber juggs he shurgs it off and kills you. The second fight players go in and dash back instead of parrying then slumber activates properly.
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    I’ll post video evidence of it next time it comes up. It’s not just juggs, it’s a bug