**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cable

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
Is completely bugged!!! at first i thought it was a bug in chilled challenge but then i witnessed it in dungeons costing me my champ.

At times when i try to evade his heavy my responses dont work not to mention he breaks my blocks and even manages to hit me when i dash back after he runs towards me

Meaning when i need to distance myself from him i dash back enough but still manages to hit me.

Idk if i am only one but this bug is real as it happened in different parts of the game content.

Comments

• Options
    SMH
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You're evading too early.
  • Options
    Hamin wrote: »

I aint evading early my evading skills are top notch. I time it perfectly and he still manages to get me
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

I aint evading early my evading skills are top notch. I time it perfectly and he still manages to get me

Obviously.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Can say that bug when u dash back and he hit u happens with Karnak and cabel dorm and mordo any more im need to say.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Is completely bugged!!! at first i thought it was a bug in chilled challenge but then i witnessed it in dungeons costing me my champ.

At times when i try to evade his heavy my responses dont work not to mention he breaks my blocks and even manages to hit me when i dash back after he runs towards me

Meaning when i need to distance myself from him i dash back enough but still manages to hit me.

Idk if i am only one but this bug is real as it happened in different parts of the game content.

This bug is sooo 3 versions ago. I have 0 issues with this and I have a lot of issues cuz I have a terrible phone.
  • Options
    ProxProx Posts: 12
    I agree
    M having same issues