**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bleed/poison nodes

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
How do these nodes work? Are the made to drain 100% of my champion's health no matter how much they regenerate, or does it drain the total health? (e.g if my champion has 10k health, will it deal 10k bleed damage only?)

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    It drains the total health at the start of the fight, so if you use a regen heavy champ like GR or wolvie, you can outlast the bleed/poison.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I only asked this because i had a rhino on a bleed node to fight, and my GR was a r2 3* for synergy only, so i used blade hoping to regen some bleed damage but the AAR stopped the node from even activating lol
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Thanks. I only asked this because i had a rhino on a bleed node to fight, and my GR was a r2 3* for synergy only, so i used blade hoping to regen some bleed damage but the AAR stopped the node from even activating lol

When Danger Sense is active, it has a chance of stopping Bleed/Poison effects caused by Nodes. This has made Blade a popular option when facing Guillotine in Labyrinth of Legends.

When Blade is paired with Dormammu or Mephisto, he gains Danger Sense against any Mystic Champion. The Enigmatic node causes bleed on the attacker during the Guillotine fight. However, with Danger Sense active, there is a chance that the bleed never triggers, which turns this fight into just a long fight with a Limber node active.

Remember, it's only a chance. I forget the exact percentages, but if Danger Sense reduces ability accuracy by 45%, then there is a 45% chance that the Bleed/Poison node won't trigger.