**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk Uncollected is Overly aggressive and NOT receiving hits

I have a recorded video of about 7 fight in my phone where I've fought Darkhawk and he will not get hit when I try to. (No MISS letters appear on the screen) Which means that; either there is something wrong with the game or it was design to NOT get hit.

Kabam; please explain and also fix the issue. Im sure I'm not the only one.

How do I upload video??

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The issue is most likely lag, there is a big thread about his issues.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/673163

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited January 2019
    Lag you say.? Let me check my Uber PC real quick.. Ok.. USB 3.0 Tablet for Windows 10 inserted.. Strong connection from z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K6 MOBO with Fatal1ty Ethernet Hi-Speed input GO. ps cmd: run- iponfig- all systems go. Exit DOS. Testing Network Speed in Explorer- using IPADDY/Direct Connection- UP: 150/Mbps DOWN: 300/Mbps.
    Houston we are clear for launch, all servers are a go.

Open App on tablet- Blazing fast login, collect rewards, open crystals, choose your quest.

1 minute later. Full team of Double Immune, God Teir Champs, all dealing unique damage with ultra unique abilities. Does any of this matter.? NOOOOO •Unblockable Unblockable Shield Shield Death Ray Cornered Unblockable•

THEN IT GETS REAL

Kabam. You just broke my Uber Tablet. Think I’m MORE pissed at that stupid.. Dumb.. Ugly.. Chrome... Stoopid...Champ!

Hangings TOo Gewd for em! BURNINGs too GewD for em!! I wanna rip em’ limb from limb!!!!

You know he sold hugs while disguised as a NUN?!

Did you know he was the main event Boss behind the pre-sckewler Pros Institute Ring?!?!

Just saying!!!