**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME [Possible Spoilers]

PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Do u think we will be getting a stealth suit or Mysterio or maybe Hydro-Man if he is in the movie? Will Mysterio still be labeled as a villain? Spider-Man will still not be an Avenger since this is after Homecoming and before Infinity War. Will they add the MK-31 Iron Spider suit or whatever number it was?

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Mysterio, bank on it.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Are you sure it's before IW? I've not heard any official confirmation about this
  • Options
    Yes they do not tell how he was resurrected and I’m pretty sure Kevin Feige confirmed it.
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    It was confirmed a long time ago that Far From Home takes place 'minutes' after Endgame gets over. This is not a prequel.
  • Options
    Spider-Man isn’t in endgame tho is he
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Since no ones saying it I will, stop boosting posts, I’ve seen like 10 posts from you already and you only made your account a couple hours ago
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    PIZZATIME wrote: »
    Spider-Man isn’t in endgame tho is he

he's gonna have to live. it was confirmed that a lot of them don't actually die. My guess is thanos uses the time stone for something to help him with something, and that resurrects them. Or someone(hopefully wong) get his hands on the time stone after a raid or fight with thanos and uses that to undo what he did and then the time stone is then given back to strange. And then the new characters team up with the old ones, nebula gets her hands on the gauntlet. kills thanos once and for all. Everyone is just glad that it's over with. Roll credits.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Umm that’s a lot of misinformation. Like someone else said, Far from home is confirmed to take place minutes AFTER Avengers: Endgame. Spider-Man will most definitely be in Endgame.