**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chilled Challenges are Coming your Way!

13»

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    My runs so far

Master
    0wa7lh6qyk3f.jpg
    0wa7lh6qyk3f.jpg
    0wa7lh6qyk3f.jpg

Epic
    2mhk0eihezqf.jpg
    2mhk0eihezqf.jpg
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I would like to see a rockets scrapyard event come back something lesson random
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    5 fights in master got 2000 t4bc each time
    Pathetic
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I've done epic 4 times now first 3 was 250 5* shards, the 4th time was 1000 t2a shards. not bad I'll just do it until I'm out of the gadgets
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    I dont see why people are moaning about epic chest being low rewards (250 5* shards) even if u don't spend anything you will be able to run this ten times and if you get 250 10 times that's 2.5k 5* shards for ten seamlessly easy fights.. that is more 5* shards then you get for the first completion of the maze and that's ridiculously hard and not mention its no energy aswell, people need get a grip just enjoy some easy rewards and stop moaning, if u dont like it dont do it, but miss out on some easy free rewards..

I think it's the RNG that makes people mad. If I do the fights and get 250 5* shards and someone else does the same fights and gets 1000 5* shards, that's kinda sucky for me. People get frustrated over time with this sort of "bad" luck while their friends and alliance members get all the "good" luck.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Over 8. Times epic 250 shards
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Over 8. Times epic 250 shards

RNG is crazy. Every other crystal I pull is garbage but in 12 runs I've only pulled the 250 shards 3 times.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Are there any drop rates for these treasure chest? @kabam miike
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Just did my first run on epic and got 1k 5* shards.

For only 1 death I'll take it. Even the 250
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    So far, I'm a bit dissapointed .. mainly with the difficulty settings ..

I can pretty much breeze the heroic using he AI, it's extremely simple, however, the epic level is pretty much impossible for me ... I'm at that weird placement in roster/skill , I suppose :) hehe

But I wish there was a mid-tier between those

Heroic: I'm seeing things around 8k - 9k PI

Epic: I'm seeing usually around 30k

should have 1 in between ... 15-20 k .... *shrug*
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto wrote: »

I can pretty much breeze the heroic using he AI, it's extremely simple, however, the epic level is pretty much impossible for me ... I'm at that weird placement in roster/skill , I suppose :) hehe

Sort of like a master difficulty? Which already exists?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    dot_ditto wrote: »

Sort of like a master difficulty? Which already exists?

sorry, I said "heroic", meant "master" .. regardless, comparing the top and 2nd top difficulty ... take a closer look .. the PIs I listed are correct, and have a HUGE gap ... that's all I'm saying, there should be something in between .. that gap is ... huge. O.o
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    You’ll face off against 1 Enemy in a Chilled Challenge, who is randomized from a select pool, followed by a final boss.

So we are only supposed to have 2 fights, why are we getting ambushed so many times in these fights?
    Whilst these aren't that bad, and the extra fight doesnt change much on the epic for me, doing the master that extra fight can be a killer, not sure why we are told 1 fight + a boss, when obviously theres a very high chance for an ambush?
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    After running every possible chilled challenge so far from a combination of login calendars and gifting event milestones, my haul is: 1k T2A fragments x5, 1k 5* shards x1, and ALL of the rest have been 250 5* shards. That’s pretty rough luck. I think I need some sort of compensation for the emotional distress.
  • I play round about 7-8 epic and got 2000 t5basic and 2500 5* shards also with some t2alpha fragments
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Ive got nothing from master except T4CC shards. Welcomed for the effort but a bit meh.

• imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    The rewards pulled were always ths worst of the listed rewards.
  • These drops have been kind to me with5-6k t5b 936wbfeambn5.png

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    No t5b shards for me. Almost all 250 5* shards ... the RNG was terrible for this event. Had far more luck with Occult crystal.

I will ask the question for a millionth time: does everything need to be RNG in this game for no good reason? I mean this event won't even increase sales or anything due to RNG then why go for RNG in it?

I'm with you on that. Wish everything didn't have to be RNG based. That said I got a ton of t5b from chilled challenges, but everything else was 250 5* shards or 1000 t2a