**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we make AQ donations lower already?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I never understood the point of having them high, I mean besides to keep the spenders on the top but thats not even relevant anymore. Spenders are going to be on the top regardless what the entry fees are. If this is the Contest of Champions then why does the cost of resources have to dictate which Map you can run. Skill should decide that no resources. With Map 7 coming its going to more rely on skill and rosters which is a perfect time to finally correct the crazy donation requirements. Make this game fun again, its not fun grinding while trying to have a social life only to donate it to play a section of the game that we should all be able to play regardless.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure the rewards from map 5 and 6 covers about 95% of the donation cost. And war generally will cover the remaining amount or close to it
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the rewards from map 5 and 6 covers about 95% of the donation cost. And war generally will cover the remaining amount or close to it

You don't get any gold or battle chips in map 6 rewards
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    ^ Imagine how much resources will Map 7 suck out of you then lol.
  • If you want good rewards you have to donate. It's not for free
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    If you want good rewards you have to donate. It's not for free

The time commitment to the game is more than a fair price for the rewards.

You shouldn't have to grind to enter an already tedious game mode.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    All maps except 6 and presumably 7 pay for themselves. Dont want to grind, dont do map 6. Simple.
  • qopqop Posts: 52
    should become a lot higher so people cant handle it every week
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    If you want good rewards you have to donate. It's not for free

The time commitment to the game is more than a fair price for the rewards.

That's no different than saying the game you get to play is more than adequate reward for the time you spend on it.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Patchie93 wrote: »

You don't get any gold or battle chips in map 6 rewards

Ah didn't realize that thanks for the info
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Map 6 was junk. We really didn't get that much more points or rewards. Ended up in a close enough rank at the end that the rewards weren't as inflated as the cost to run it. Not. Even. Close.

Map 6 was really more of a recruiting tool to bring on players for the P3 Wars.

I can't even imagine map 7. Has anyone seen what they will cost BTW?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Its just a silly business decision the more people that play map 6 and up are more likely to spend to complete the content. Limiting players because they can't grind a ton (which would then have to spend for items as they arent grinding) just sounds like a flawed business model. If you want to maximize proceeds you should have most difficult content free to enter. I dunno my company tends to maximize revenue not minimize it.