**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champ that you thought would be good in game turned out to be trash?

PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
When you first joined the game, is there a champion that you thought would be good, but was bad in game? Mine was iron fist. They did him dirty.

Comments

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    Red Skull and Hulkbuster
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto, red skull
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Corvus glaive.

Good one.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Hulkbuster. He couldn't even bust Bill Bixby.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Phoenix was a major let down. But when I started playing it was hulk that was before his buff and they changed his l1
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Red Skull. He litterally has an infinity stone. And they know that the infinity stone are powerful. Thanos has the infinity gauntlet but they made him unplayable. No other playable character in the game has an infinity stone except Vision Age of Ultron which is another disappointment. But that’s for a later date.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Red Skull was the biggest disappointment for me. I had high hopes for one of the few champs with an infinity stone. He really should be awesome but I can't find much use for him. He deserves a major buff
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    carnage, before the buff.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    sentry
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Magneto and sentry. They should be insane in this game and they both suck.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Red Skull was the biggest disappointment for me. I had high hopes for one of the few champs with an infinity stone. He really should be awesome but I can't find much use for him. He deserves a major buff

I thought he had the cosmic cube, not the tesseract.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth and Punisher 2099. I was so hype when they leaked but they were both disappointing to actually use.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Colossus. Favorite Marvel character, and such a painful disappointment in the game.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

I thought he had the cosmic cube, not the tesseract.

In the films the cosmic cube that red skull has/had is known as the tesseract which is then later revealed to have the space stone inside.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    carnage, before the buff.

This. Holy ####, this.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Hulkbuster, iron patriot and war machine
  • Venom(before buff) & Magneto judging by how Good they were from their Marvel vs Capcom counterparts.
    Needless to say the conclusion. xD
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Whats so bad about sentry? From what ive seen in @Idelest gameplay on sentry he seems like a solid champ

Totally agree, guessing most people not knowing how to use him or hearing somewhere he's bad and just saying the same. It's awesome watching Idelest use him and he'll only get better with aegon and the champion synergies.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Phoenix
    Literally has the powers of a god, unlimited telekinesis and telepathy
    Yet Emma frost makes her look like garbage
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Back in my day... SW, BW, Dr Strange.... then 12.0 happened. They never really adjusted the champs to make them in line with the 2018 champs. Hell, all 2015 (and most 2016) champs. Their synergies and abilities need to be adjusted to the new meta.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    For me it’s Red Skull. One of my favourite marvel villains and he’s low average at best
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Joe fixit